EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

ig it does last long and the best part about it and almost all the girls going for it instead of the boobjobs as you cant tell if someone got BBL or not unlike boobjobs so its easier to secretly get a bbl if you have good natural tits and people would assume it as natural

ig it does last long and the best part about it and almost all the girls going for it instead of the boobjobs as you cant tell if someone got BBL or not unlike boobjobs so its easier to secretly get a bbl if you have good natural tits and people would assume it as natural
Man that's hot, but the problem with bbl is the you can really see that it's fake like look at jenbretty and brittania rizavi (don't know how to spell her name)

Man that's hot, but the problem with bbl is the you can really see that it's fake like look at jenbretty and brittania rizavi (don't know how to spell her name)
You can usually tell if something is overly done, and it often looks quite large. However, in some cases, you can only really notice when it's stretched open. For example, with BBL enhancements, they can't be stretched as much, so the cheeks won't appear as open as natural ones when stretched.

e24c4058-de0c-4492-bc9f-d36e402735f59c661ed19827999649e39133d1036fe1.md.jpg s1-pink-1d5876b726abc69d9.md.jpg image-617b00ba94088be613d.md.jpg image-82b3a337408ef53004ee525c899c63ca74.md.jpg s1-pink-303290d492fa0883d7.md.jpg

Is she sterilized?
This is a bummer to find out, but perhaps deep down we all knew. Her ass still has a nice jello-wobble to it which definitely made me think it at least could be real. In terms of enhancements, fat transfers will always be the better option. The west still isn't on the level of the Japanese yet though.

Those are definitely markings of BBL though, or some of the process. Sometimes they even tattoo over those markings. I remember liking Lilly Hall for a while because I loved how soft her ass looked/moved, but then on a Family Therapy scene I saw those same markings. Gia Paige admits to lipo too, but has never alluded to transferring that fat to her ass, she's always had a huge one from when she was skinny to thiccc pandemic era Gia.

This is a decent idea for a megathread though if someone wanted to make one. A compiled list of thots(not necessarily just white) who have huge asses and we know to our best ability that they are not enhanced in anyway. The wobblier the better.

macbuff(maybe? lol)
pufffypink
Ashley Alban
Mandy Muse
cutefruit18

I think hip ratio, cheek shape and needle markings are good indicator for BBL.

Hell, in some of Lydiagh0st's videos where she lifts her boobs up so you can see the underside, you can actually see slight bruise marks in the center under each boob. Made me think she could have had some injected to make them that big. :monkaHmm:

Back
Top Bottom