Brazil Bate-papođź’¬ Scarlett Seixas - DiscussĂŁo

• A partir de agora, o fĂłrum possui as opções traduzidas para o PortuguĂŞs do Brasil.
    Para mudar o idioma do site, CLIQUE AQUI e selecione Português ou role a página até o fim e escolha a opção de troca de idiomas.
    Para entender melhor, fizemos um tĂłpico: SimpCity em PortuguĂŞs-BR

pilzer

Lurker
Sep 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Her curves are amazing. But is her OF worth it? Seems all she does is tease, and throw in a few nipslips. Does she really show everything?

Reactions: Maikon1989

nofu

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She probably doesn't go very explicit as it is stated on her OF bio, maybe she won't spread her lips and butt cheeks, or maybe she does but at an exorbitant price. Be that as it may, i'd like to see her ass and everything else from her naked in high quality pictures even if it was in a more "prude" manner. Might as well ponder over what you want first, which could help you decide even without buying. If that's not enough,
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
's the link to her reddit, i'm sure if you ask her nicely about specific things she'll tell you, consider using a secondary profile just in case. If you do and share, it will certainly be very much appreciated.

pilzer

Lurker
Sep 18, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
thanks, id just be happy to see everything without obstructions. seems shes always blocks the goods with objects/weird angle or as seen above 'bubble bath'....dont want to buy a set and only 1 pic have nudity. but ive looked around other forums and looks like shes pretty quick to delete any posts about her with legal action. im surprised this thread still exists.

megimeg

Lurker
Oct 8, 2022
Yep, non-nude models show more than this girl. Need to be rich to see anything otherwise. We aren't made of money like her, shes basically a beer ambassador in Brazil with endless sponsors. Thats how she affords her big team of lawyers, then brags when threads get shut down. Her reddit is just as bad, posts pix saying 'am i hot?' People reply and flirt with her, then her next sentence is 'i'm married'. Then replies with her amazon wishlist, even white knights wouldn't put up with that. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maikon1989