Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Platforms: OnlyFans,
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Pricing: $10/month
Leaked?:
The Girl: She is a friendly lady. That is the biggest +1 for me. No attitude or entitlement. Physically she is tall, "girl next door" body with a very nice jawline and facial structure.

Her Feed: Her feed is great. She shows full face and full nudity. You'll find G/G posts as well as B/G - the B/G is heavily focused on blowjob/cumshot, with only a small amount of PIV. Her past livestreams are saved to her wall, current livestreams get sent as a $5 PPV. There is a lot of solo content, with a big focus on cum-on-face. The only downside is she always has makeup on, but this is starting to change as more people are requesting an "all natural" look.

PPV Spam: I was subbed for a month and she sent 4 or 5 PPVs. I unlocked one, which was $5, and contained a 20+ minute long video.

Recommendation: She has over 3000 pics and vids. All of her content is honestly great and she's easy to talk to. She does take some time to respond, but this is understandable given that she has thousands of subscribers. She will probably require coaching for custom content... the custom I ordered was not quite what I specifically wanted, but she did send double the amount ordered. I really recommend her if you're into cumshots, blowjobs, and cum-on-face stuff.

Internet_Janitor

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
Update:

I recently purchased another custom. Stupidly simple to do fetish content. She said she'd do it over the weekend and didn't get it done until Wednesday. Despite sending her numerous examples and her saying that she'd been watching related videos, the video wasn't really what I was looking for like, at all. I mean she was performing the action but the dialogue was completely wrong as were the angles and the focus of the video (the focus was more so on her tits than the actual fetish bodypart). It's like she'd watched related videos and not the examples I sent.

In fact the video was so far off from what I wanted that I honestly suspected this might be an "agency managed" account now. The only times content is this far off is when going through an intermediary relaying the messages.

I'd also asked for no make-up both times and both times she wore her full make up. I asked for horizontal/landscape both times and both times got vertical.

The video is 7 minutes long but only 320MB in size. The average size I'm used to is at least 1GB. So the production quality was not great...

Updated Recommendation: For basic wall content. Customs will probably be very disappointing for you especially at $10/minute. Sure, she sends almost double the agreed upon amount but if it's not what you're wanting then what's the benefit?

Rockerstar007

Tier 1 Sub
May 12, 2023
she is friendly that is true interacts with the fans daily , but i dont know if she manages her acc or some assistant or agency , she always asks to keep the renew on or she wont respond or talk , i once turned of the renew and dm'd her after few days i opened OF she just blocked me and half the subscription price 1.5$ got refunded i was bit stunned coz she is beautiful af

sometimes they are just so pushy

Deadbeatdandylyon

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 27, 2022
she only talks to people that pay, one time i removed her from insta and she blocked me there, twitter and restricted me on OF while I still had an active subscription, after a few days shes like time is money and i don't like when people annoy me. when all i did is unfollow her on insta

BUNDAI

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i find it bizarre that models who keep track on who follows them on social media where they have 10s and 1000s of followers compared to less followers on OF where many use diff names on the profiles on OF , its just very intriguing , by the looks of it she looks sweet and kind but inside she is just like the rest of the OF models who are trying to squeeze out the last money out of their fans

cookies_are_required

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 15, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean if you're happy with PPV (her PPV is dirt cheap, 45 minute sex tape for $10, can't beat that) and just regular degular wall posts sure.

But if you want customs she's an absolute avoid. Very obviously using an agency and her prices are ridiculous, and because you're going through middle men the instructions get lost in translation.

• Brainlet
Reactions: multizimbabwe