EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sas_Nooley / Fancy_Kitty / cutemarmalade -> Discussion Thread

yeahhh boys... her packs r getting better and more professional... :hyperz:

the $150 pack is already worth a lot... that last one with only beige pantyhose killed my young heart....... .and the $300 tier... ohhh gosh... i can only say its really VERY NSFW... but unfortunately without her cute 10/10 face :sadKEK:
Uh uh I’m with you on this!!!

So if the $300 package doesn't have it then it's worth less than the $150, sad...
$300 has to be the full package = Cute Face + Very NSFW

Did anyone bought her $300 content? I'm curious about something..
If you bought it or you know someone who bought it please tell me.
I want to become a top tier sub but I'll wait for more opinions to know if it's worth the price like you,
still from what i saw, she has few subs, so idk if they use this forum to answer our questions
And it looks like she doesn't respond either, sad...

Am guessing she doesn't like doing NSFW but is willing to do it for the right price. Real shame, oh well...

Patreon Message from Sas Nooley:
download.png

Important information for the topic....
She has deactivated her Patreon... so now she will only post content on her Fansly at more affordable prices...

Fansly: https://fansly.com/fancy_kitty

Don't post content here.

Content Link:

Last edited:
Does anyone Sub her content on Fansly?
I noticed that she posts several $50 packages with 3-5 pics.

I would like to know if it's worth it...

Does anyone Sub her content on Fansly?
I noticed that she posts several $50 packages with 3-5 pics.

I would like to know if it's worth it...
It's pretty shitty. They're not worth it besides one where you can barely see her nipples

It's pretty shitty. They're not worth it besides one where you can barely see her nipples
So far, her fansly pics are the same as her old $30 Tier Patreon, very similar to her Instagram Pics.

Now I want to know the pics of the $50 Fansly packages. She induces that it has 100% NSFW, but it looks like a bait to me. I'll wait for the opinion of those who have already paid.

Instead of her selling good content at the standard price, she sells packs of 3 pics for $50 on the $12 subs that are Instagram photos. :ddHuh:
Not to mention that she has 1 million followers on insta, and it took 1 month to reach 1000 followers on Fansly, and she doesn't have a single comment here on the forum. I wonder if she really has 1 million REAL followers.

oh my gosh, she created a branding on the nickname "sas_nooley", and now she wants to unlink losing a lot of engagement and thinking it will avoid leaks.

She raised prices to $300, lost subs, then stopped using Patreon to post repeat photos on Fansly, lost more subs, and is now switching nicks. What will be her next impulsive and stubborn action? What is the IQ in Russia? :peepoGiggles:

did her breasts get bigger? they were already cute, it seems that they are better now... silicone or some ancient Chinese technique? for a 25yo girl, breasts grow so suddenly. what do you think?

I would like to know ur opinion about her new look, do you like her more then or now?

Before she was thin without silicone, natural blonde, long hair and without earrings or tattoos like "untouchable fair skin".
Now she is more daring, she got a tattoo and earings/percings, cut and dyed her hair with Red color, and she looks like her put some silicone, and she gained weight, she is chubby.

I would like to know ur opinion about her new look, do you like her more then or now?

Before she was thin without silicone, natural blonde, long hair and without earrings or tattoos like "untouchable fair skin".
Now she is more daring, she got a tattoo and earings/percings, cut and dyed her hair with Red color, and she looks like her put some silicone, and she gained weight, she is chubby.
Where have you see that?

Back
Top Bottom