EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sami Sheen (Charlie Sheen and Denise Richard Daughter)

Ok so I just learned abt her from a blowjob video on Reddit where someone was asking the sauce and someone replied with “Mariana orlovsky. Famous actor Charlie sheens daughter” now this marianna and Sami(Charlie’s daughter duh) aren’t the same person(idk why I’m even mentioning this it’s almost 4 am), so while looking throughout the content thread I was thinking, 1 wow on some vids/pics she really looks way older than 20, 2 she’s like the only girl I’ve ever seen a before and after boobjob which I like more after the boobjob, 3 what’s the deal with “following in her mothers footsteps” is her mother a general slut? And when did she start becoming one considering someone got married to her(yes I know this whole thing can do a lot deeper), 4 I’m sorry about her father… I had to Google who he was so idk if he’s a piece of shit or what but in this regard I’m sorry for him(especially since it’s not like she needed to make an of money/career wise). I think that’s about all the things I thought of, hope she starts doing better content, also I’ve never seen the supposed b/g video so if there’s a link?

Is it just me or is it weird how few leaks there are of her stuff? Most of it seems reasonably cheap.

Is it just me or is it weird how few leaks there are of her stuff? Most of it seems reasonably cheap.
She isn't that popular. The Charlie Sheen tiger blood stuff, when he was all over the internet, was in 2011. So 13 years ago. He hasn't done much since then. So his daughter being a thot just isn't going to get the attention it would have when he peaked as a meme a decade ago.

She isn't that popular. The Charlie Sheen tiger blood stuff, when he was all over the internet, was in 2011. So 13 years ago. He hasn't done much since then. So his daughter being a thot just isn't going to get the attention it would have when he peaked as a meme a decade ago.
also shes a butter face eventho she have 2 attractive parents i cant wrap my head around how she isnt hot anyway dont expect much when the $$$ dries out she might show the goods either way karma did no on charli bigtime lmafo

also shes a butter face eventho she have 2 attractive parents i cant wrap my head around how she isnt hot anyway dont expect much when the $$$ dries out she might show the goods either way karma did no on charli bigtime lmafo
I find her face way more attractive than her mother's ever was. Something about Denise's face shape just doesn't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom