EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sagey_fit/Roseandhoes/Roseandhoez - Discussion Thread

IMG_2270.md.png IMG_2271.md.png
She's saying no agencies but it's obviously a load of bollocks. No one rebrands that harshly and drastically without external input. Will update you guys with her reply to my little rant/advice. But she took the first one how you'd expect when they say "My body my choice".
I can understand the trouble of running an OF account with a large following must be hard work, especially getting around to all the message BUT IT'S WORK THEY SIGNED UP FOR. It's an acillilary part of the job (paying dudes expect that the person posting pics/vids and talking casually in DM's is actually the woman). They inevitably lose some appeal by going with an agency but I guess most dudes don't care or don't know so the business still works out in their favor. Oh well ..

I can understand the trouble of running an OF account with a large following must be hard work, especially getting around to all the message BUT IT'S WORK THEY SIGNED UP FOR. It's an acillilary part of the job (paying dudes expect that the person posting pics/vids and talking casually in DM's is actually the woman). They inevitably lose some appeal by going with an agency but I guess most dudes don't care or don't know so the business still works out in their favor. Oh well ..
Yes bro imagine confessing your fetishes to some dude working on some management agency. I read this story and it messed me up. https://archive.fo/ZMrLw . Recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

I honestly wouldn't even care that much but the fact they advertise it as "Chat with USER 24/7" and "I want to get to know all your fetishes and fantasies!" or some BS is what gets me. It's all a moot point, given how sex work has been since sex hot lines and how social media works at scale but it's especially disappointing seeing the very stark before/after some woman joins an agency.

Had to unsub recently. Premium prices for lame content. Hopefully one day she will get back to posting proper vids.
Welcome to the converted Brother. When I unsubbed. Roughly when I last posted in the main thread she had 340+ subs. When I last saw it before she finally made sub count private it was down to 170s. So hundreds of other people have realised her BS now. So sad to see.

I'm still mad that her OF is mild at best!
She improved herself and GOP videos is one of the best, with the right partner she would be killing it.

I'm still mad that her OF is mild at best!
She improved herself and GOP videos is one of the best, with the right partner she would be killing it.
She said she broke up with her guy and he wasn't treating her well, but I am sure a lot of guys or girls must have propped her up because her recent ppvs are less than 30 - 40 seconds but cost upwards of $30.

She just sent out 1 pic for $15 in PPVs. Her page costs $14.99 to sub :|
How does she not understand how OF works

It's one thing if that pic is her spread eagle showing her asshole and pussy but I ain't unlocking a single picture for $15 knowing it could well be her in just a g-string or something.

The caption is:
Ass So Big it has its own area code 👀 couldn’t forget about the side boob 🥵

Last edited:

It's one thing if that pic is her spread eagle showing her asshole and pussy but I ain't unlocking a single picture for $15 knowing it could well be her in just a g-string or something.

The caption is:
Sounds like she's truly lost the plot. It was bad enough when I checked out but somehow shes stooped even lower.

The caption is:
This is the fatal flaw of OF. Vague descriptions. You have no idea what you are getting. It's BS.

This is the fatal flaw of OF. Vague descriptions. You have no idea what you are getting. It's BS.

One thing I would have preferred OF do is while uploading the creator has to check what's in the PPV
- Boobs
- Ass
- Pussy
- Asshole

Stuff like this and when PPV is delivered it will show what it has and if she puts boobs and PPV doesn't has it then you can report and someone can see it was checked but doesn't exist and a refund is given and creator gets a strike
But this is never going to happen ever, as OF doesn't care about men.

The caption is:
The man or men who run her page know exactly what they're doing. Shes just sitting at the gym and at home with the wealthy bf waiting for the check to come in. People will sometimes complain that no one is dropping content for but why would you when your money would go to stuff like this

jdoeat123455

what has she got for ppv these days? Anything sound interesting?

She said all PPVs are going to be implied and she's not going to show pussy anymore. PPVs are getting longer but they are like $30 or so and her saying its implied nudity means she's gonna do everything to not show her parts.

She said all PPVs are going to be implied and she's not going to show pussy anymore. PPVs are getting longer but they are like $30 or so and her saying its implied nudity means she's gonna do everything to not show her parts.
Lol, some of these girls are fucking delusional. Let's see if she still feels the same after losing a shit ton of subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom