EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rusty Fawkes - Discussion Thread

Yeah she kinda just died. Not surprised though she's always seemed kinda mentally not all put together. Considering she moves like once a year

Wouldve been disappointed if she had quit, she's one of my favorites. I can't say that I know shit about her though considering what some of you seem to know 😂. She just has that something I can't even describe it, but more so she feels like she might be a little edgy/toxic irl and who doesn't like that?

at most she got 5k for the chatbot and then a percentage cut of any revenue made by said bot. maybe 30%-60%. Its also crazy that she put that on Fansly where she has not uploaded a set since February 29th. so anyone who buys that is just making a set for the people on only fans to see.

image_2024-09-26_1735537251555a60bc1e7eca2.md.png
it looks like she also got rid of the 10 dollar tier. so maybe her fansly is gonna be her more premium upload place from now on? who can say at this point.

Back
Top Bottom