EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Rose Harrt / Rose Hart - Discussion Thread

Does anyone know her various TikTok accounts? She hides her follow list it seems on TikTok so hard to know her accounts. All the ones I’ve found haven’t been updated in a few months but it seems she’s still uploading reels on instagram that seem new and something she’d post on tiktok so I’m likely just missing her active accounts

I have a few videos that I paid for where she got completely naked when she first started her OF page.. you have one of them.. someone from your group posted it from the Reddit group I was in.. Summer Dress Striptease is mine.. also the pictures where she is standing completely naked are from a set I got from her.. I have more similar videos.. A scene where she dances and strips naked.. a completely naked try on haul and a catwalk style strip naked video along with a few others.. some of the material I bought she has posted mainstream or of similar like.. unfortunately I don't have privileges to either comment nor post on her OnlyFans page in this group.. hence the comment I post today.. thanks

Hope
I have a few videos that I paid for where she got completely naked when she first started her OF page.. you have one of them.. someone from your group posted it from the Reddit group I was in.. Summer Dress Striptease is mine.. also the pictures where she is standing completely naked are from a set I got from her.. I have more similar videos.. A scene where she dances and strips naked.. a completely naked try on haul and a catwalk style strip naked video along with a few others.. some of the material I bought she has posted mainstream or of similar like.. unfortunately I don't have privileges to either comment nor post on her OnlyFans page in this group.. hence the comment I post today.. thanks
Hopefully you get the privileges soon, because that all sounds great

You can watch the rules of the forum to know how to get more privileges. It's easy if you know how

These sound amazing. Somebody help him out!

Wait you can't post the link to her onlyfans here?

its a hook and bait strategy lots of these OF thots do this shit its pathetic bitch we no wt u look like yes ur daddy knows her daughter is slut lmfao
For real lol but the shit that pisses me off the most is just how some models think that if they only show their tits and not their pussies they're somehow better than these other hoes!

Back
Top Bottom