MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Rocki / Oatmilkmommy Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Rocki / Oatmilkmommy Discussion Thread

Hinnom

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
A discussion thread for Rocki or whatever name she is using at the time.
Content Thread

To start off with my own grievances: I really wish her content was better. She used to make great try on videos, with really high quality video. All she needs to do is use the same set-up, put on any of the countless outfits she has, and bounce her chest infront of the camera for a minute. She seems to still put in effort when someone buys her something off her wishlist but doesn't really seem to care too much about the day to day posting since she's not doing it for the money.

Reactions: Boxbookbear

catcourps

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think it's a vicious cycle: She expects the money to automatically roll in just because she has an account so she doesn't put any effort into making content BUT because she makes no effort to make content the money doesn't roll in so she's not motivated to try at all. We're basically getting the extras from pics she'd be posting on social media or sharing in her private life already.

Also my personal opinion: She's a hot body ruined by terrible fashion/style and I think it's keeping her from getting more attention and money. Sloppy makeup and shaved eyebrows is a look but not a good one.

Reactions: Hinnom

Hinnom

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I am under the impression that she (like many other hipsters) comes from a very rich family and doesn't really have a grasp on how money works other than it being given to her when she asks. I think her patreon/of are more for her own vanity; sort of like how with her whole fatherlss clothing venture she was able to raise the capital to print all this clothing so that her and her friends could play as models. When she doesn't get the attention or fame that she wants she just goes away until she's hungry for more. I remember with her last OF after a long period of not posting and getting hate from sexually frustrated fans in her comments she posted something like "this is boring" and then deleted the OF.

But the same principles apply even if she wants attention instead of money. She should be looking to engage her followers but is failing in the same way you describe.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As much as I loved her original bookish look, I really liked when she started dying her hair and using heavy make-up. The eyebrows and looking constantly tired are definitely pushing it, although I think in a way they better represent her personality.

Reactions: Boxbookbear

Boxbookbear

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
Someone not just on this forum posted a longer version of the rare grail Rockifish video that was thought to not exist out on the internet. Normal video is probably 40 min but we never had this 5 min of video before in years

frotki

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 31, 2022
noone is looking for that video now , i guess we dont fucking need it
rocki pussy for everyone