EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support Reaction score deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

safaridada2

The Lost Dragon
Jun 14, 2023
Hello Admin

I apologise for liking my own post and mostly I liked about 60-70 posts only. Then why did my 4k reactions be deleted? It's a huge setback and demotivation for me and I've internet speed of 1-2mbps only. Still, I managed upload more than 200gb of files to share in the forum.

Please, I request you to return at least half of the deleted reaction score.

I promise this won't happen nxt time. I started sharing stuff on this forum a month ago and didn't know that this much strict rules are here.

No, you ignore me the first time, cheated again and this is the punishment
Please dude give one chance I promise it won't happen again. Atleast return half, losing 4k reaction is huge demotivation. Returning half will boost my confidence to post more again. Just give one chance admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom