Brazil Privacy Rakel Silva Dias

• A partir de agora, o fórum possui as opções traduzidas para o Português do Brasil.
    Para mudar o idioma do site, CLIQUE AQUI e selecione Português ou role a página até o fim e escolha a opção de troca de idiomas.
    Para entender melhor, fizemos um tópico: SimpCity em Português-BR
  • While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

Crazy Gringo

I'm constantly running out of time!
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
⚠️O tópico possui duas regras: Somente conteúdo com marca d'água do Privacy ou que ela tenha tatuagem no peito podem ser postados. Isso foi feito pra evitar que conteúdo antigo (que é proibido) seja postado.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
Desculpe meninos, mas eu não falo Português - Mas o Brasil está no meu coração ❤️
  • Hello brothers! From today, the thread of Rakel Silva returns to the forum. But we have one condition in front of us. We have the right to post her content only from her privacy.com.br account - This is due to the fact that she has underage content.
  • You can also share any of her content in which she has a tattoo on her chest (She made it in May of this year and any video or photo on which this tattoo is it guarantees her coming of age) - Please be careful, do not create problems for our forum and moderation, or we will simply lose this thread.
Okay let's decorate this thread a little - This is a medium priority restoration for now
Upscaled and color corrected
Mail.Ru - Best Download speed
Rakel beleza neste vídeo - Eu iria dançar 💦 com ela

Full video - 11 min

• Next, I upload archives with her content, I'm not sure that the thread will be popular, but n the future i will restore (Improve) the best of her videos that I really like . The rest of her videos will be improved only under the condition that this thread will be of interest to you. All videos in the archive are sorted by quality, according to the same scenes and outfits
2 clicks to download zip archive from Mail.ru - Excellent speed!

Mail.Ru - You can use a group download with one zip archive (y)
Files.Fm Back Up Archive
MediaFire Back Up Archive
bunkrrr.org Back Up Archive

Last edited:

Crazy Gringo

Mar 11, 2022
The first restorations for Rakel - And two new videos
  • I don't think this restoration will be popular, but these are two of her videos from the same scene that I was simply obliged to mount together and improve. In the future I will choose a more popular video for restoration
  • Do not evaluate the video itself - Evaluate the quality of the work that I have done.
  1. Two videos from the same scene were edited together.
  2. A second audio track was superimposed - Fixed transitions by sound
  3. The video was interpolated into 96 frames . - The video has become much less laggy
  4. The video was made deep color correction - The fog effect has been removed, the picture has become clear and saturated
  5. The video has been scaled up - Got a high quality picture
Attention - Mail.ru does not support previews at 60 fps - you need to download the video
Two videos together
Link to the video - 2K version
An illustrative example before and after improvement - For awareness of the complexity and quality of the work performed

• At first I didn't want to improve this video - And then I thought okay, I'll at least do color correction and upscaled while I'm doing other things - Anyway I didn't have 5 hours of free time to interpolate it into 60 frames - I found this video yesterday.
Close pussy video
Link to the video - 2K version

Close pussy video

• Brothers, my many years of experience, soul and a lot of time have been invested in all my restorations, but all this will not make sense without your support. Therefore, if you are interested in Rakel content, please do not ignore my work and do not be lazy to squeeze (y)

Crazy Gringo

Mar 11, 2022
We fight for every video - Rakel changed her nickname again

• In general, I can't imagine Brazilian girl without dancing. This is my favorite genre that I appreciate the most. We will fight for every video, for every dance that we can afford.
  • In Rakel privacy.com.br 376 videos, in fact, we do not have more than 20% of her content.
  • She also changed the brand of her account again. Here is the new account https://privacy.com.br/checkout/Eurakelsiilva
Upscaled - Color-Corrected
Original - HD

• Who did not understand - The same video is in the account privacy.com.br - You can get acquainted with the evidence under the spoiler
  • Just a video from a private group of much better quality. Unfortunately, I don't have a high-quality Privacy original

Crazy Gringo

Mar 11, 2022
Last edited:

Crazy Gringo

Mar 11, 2022
Last edited:

Crazy Gringo

Mar 11, 2022
Some new videos
  • I didn't sort anything, so a few old videos may come across, but most of these videos were not on our forum. When I return to the forum, I will restore order in all the archives and combine everything into one, but for now so. Have a nice day!
Links para o vídeo completo - 1:18 min

Links to archives - 1 GB

Last edited: