Simp Chat QueenTofu

Art3

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't know her personally but her social media presence is sometimes a bit...delirious?Not sure that's the word,but she kinda talks about her boyfriend like it's a little fantasy in a Taylor Swift song.
Like "oh he supports my hobbies and stuff" like...yeah that's bare minimum healthy couple behavior this ain't a wattpad fanfic.
I don't find her malicious most of the time just naive

murph000

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 23, 2022
I said I was done trying to explain her motives, but here I go one more time...
Ya'll have said the bf is a fan. If that's true, putting that together with the things she's said about him makes him the biggest simp on the planet. If she's decided to tone down her material, it's not because he told her to, because he would never have the balls to do such a thing.

Being a fan means that he also knew full well what she was like before he started seeing her, including how hard headed she is. I still remember her once saying how she got pissed off at a former bf for asking her to send him nudes, not because she's against taking them but because he had the gall to ask her for them. That she's totally cool with posing naked if it's her idea, but takes great offense when someone else (even a bf) suggests it. Unless he really is a master manipulator, someone like that isn't going bend to her to his will so easily. If she wants to show skin, she'll do it, and vice versa. God help any man (bf, or otherwise), who tells her what she can and can't do.

Reactions: JohnDoeJr

JohnDoeJr

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2023
She sounds like a total pain. Gotta use psychological tricks on her to make her think it's her idea or else she'll explode on you for anything you suggest. "Babe, how about we eat sushi tonight?"
"How DARE you say we should eat sushi tonight! We'll eat sushi if I SAY we'll eat sushi!"

Reactions: AthleticD

LurkerLenny

Casual
Jun 8, 2023
I remember watching her stream back when I'm pretty sure her most recent ex and her had only been dating a month or 2 and she said something along the lines of "I can see myself marrying this guy". I kid you not, I opened her stream tonight as she's playing apex with her current bf of 1-2 months and heard her tell her chat that she's going to marry him :leokek:

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: JohnDoeJr

Tribal chief76

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 27, 2023
new fansly pics just dropped and by the looks of the blurred pics shes showing her tits in a body suit but we all know shes just teasing

murph000

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 23, 2022
Looks like she had a bill to pay so she took 5 min to unzip her top and shoot a few cleavage shots. That's what you get from her for $30....
Since the images a re blurred, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and say maybe she throws in a nip slip if I could, but based on the comments it looks like cleavage only. Another rip off...
If that's what you're into, that's your business, I don't tell anybody what he should/ shouldn't like, but tame shit like this gets a big yawn from me. Not that I wouldn't look if somebody posted them, but no chance in hell would a drop any money for it.

murph000

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 23, 2022
Now that I've seen them...
this isn't just vanilla, it's lazy. How do I know that? Because one thing I do believe is when she says that her OCD makes her fuss over every detail in her photos to make sure it's perfect. And yet in these ones, she didn't even bother to clean the cat hair off her outfit. When I said this looks like it took 5 min, I was right. Literally it was: pull the zipper down, take a couple a of shots, upload.

If some girl irl asked you to pay her 30 bucks to see some cleavage, would you do it? That's how the people who paid for this shit should feel.
(But I'll still give it a like, because I do appreciate the folks paying money so that we don't have to.)