EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support Problem with jpg.church

Don Turbo

Escobar International
Mar 12, 2022
33274347b60b6aa19b.md.jpg
I notice some older pics appear like this (this is month or two old content, does not load in either simp or jchurch). Is there a reason for this?

Solution
I notice some older pics appear like this (this is month or two old content, does not load in either simp or jchurch). Is there a reason for this?

Quite a few people deleted their jpg.church accounts a month or so back (I believe you were one of them).
Deleting an account deletes all the images from church but they were still showing on the forum because the cron to actually delete the files from the storage servers hadn't been run in a while. It was run recently to clear out all those deleted pics and that's the end result.

Also that cron sometimes deletes things it shouldnt which is why it isnt run continuously, same issue that plagued putmega and it did delete a...

Quite a few people deleted their jpg.church accounts a month or so back (I believe you were one of them).
Deleting an account deletes all the images from church but they were still showing on the forum because the cron to actually delete the files from the storage servers hadn't been run in a while. It was run recently to clear out all those deleted pics and that's the end result.

Also that cron sometimes deletes things it shouldnt which is why it isnt run continuously, same issue that plagued putmega and it did delete a few things it shouldn't on church this time as well.

If you can report the posts, we'll remove them

Solution
Back
Top Bottom