• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Einhänder

This Is the Way
Mar 12, 2022
Last edited:

wcb99

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Princess Berpl - Part I Cuckolded By Knot
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Princess Berpl - Part II - Cuckolded By Stallion

Princess Berpl - Stepsibling Diaries The Roommate
My friends all warned me about having a boy for a roommate and stupid me, I thought I could bypass it all by moving in with my seemingly shy stepbrother. The day came when I realized my friends were right... it was on that day I came home early from work and caught him in my bedroom fucking his own ass with my vibrator and sniffing my panties. So yeah, it's true; men and women can't have platonic friendships... not even if they're brother and sister. But I'm not complaining. My stepbrother helped me learn how much I love being in charge in the bedroom and I'm sure I helped him learn a few things as well... like how he loves being held down by his own sister while a man plows his tight asshole. So whenever our parents call to ask how things are I always tell them "it's been a learning experience for both of us" and well, I'm not lying. My stepbrother and I have learned a lot about how to get each other off these past few months. (Uses the name Matthew) (Imposed bi) (Gay man fantasy)