EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Pricing for customs

it was on MV and paid 4 weeks ago. received it on 14th and on the same day its available on her site. Vid is great and i agree that they can resell it but I think they should wait a bit or dont sell it at all. lalunalewd made a vid without name but never put it up which i appreciate.
my mistake for assuming it was on OF. honestly, i think she should have waited a little bit before offering it up, but it is also common for them to want to sell it if its not really part of the deal if they think they can. seems like that is a pretty affordable price for a custom, so im going to be a little biased here and say although relative in price, id be much more flustered if it was hundreds and saw it for that cheap after the fact. it also was a way for you to get a custom that probably wouldnt have been made but it just costs more since they had to make it to your liking. i see your points and think you have some ground to stand on, but it doesnt seem as scammy as i originally thought. just my opinion on it though.

Did this once.
I wanted to see Daisy Delicious suck dick with some post orgasm torture. Problem was that shes all the way in Europe and I dislike flying. I got into contact with simon crow. We have similiar prides so I could pretend. He quoted about 50 bucks because they weren't in the same country. So I got a 40 minute video for about 45 bucks of what I requested. Pretty good.

I had that video to myelf for about a year.

He then released an edited version about a year later. https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4266289/long-teasing-blowjob-with-post-orgasm-play-from-daisy

So I guess thats one person you cant trust.

Its weird that the iafd website has it listed as 2023 when I know that original version was from a over year ahead.

It's always interesting. I've gotten similar customs where the prices vary a fair bit and been happier with the cheaper ones.

Had a custom from one model who quoted me $10 after I told her what I was looking for. Video was great and had that personal touch.

Paid someone else significantly more and they sent something that was disappointing for the cost and the time I was waiting for them to make it.

It's always interesting. I've gotten similar customs where the prices vary a fair bit and been happier with the cheaper ones.

Had a custom from one model who quoted me $10 after I told her what I was looking for. Video was great and had that personal touch.

Paid someone else significantly more and they sent something that was disappointing for the cost and the time I was waiting for them to make it.
What are the names. So I or others don't get ripped.

Back
Top Bottom