Question Premium link generators (paid or not)

rmsalazar

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm looking for good premium link generators. I already tried Deepbrid, it says it works for alot of hosts but after you pay and login, most dont really work (always offline).

I dont mind paying a few bucks if it really works for the most used hosts (rapidgator/mega/etc).

bobscock

Demystifier
Apr 25, 2022
[none of this is sponsored or whatever. I'm just answering the OP using personal knowledge about a service I've paid for. No one paid me or gave me free services to post]

How many links are you looking to download per day from the premium sites?

Real-debrid is like ~$2/month if you get the biggest package. I think 6 months at a time.

I can vouch for the service personally. I've been using it for a while.

For torrents it's excellent, allowing nearly instant streaming of movies/shows. I'd grade it with 'A' for this service.

For premium hosts I'd give it a 'B'. It does feature access to RG, Mega, etc. HOWEVER there are some unspecified restrictions on how much one can download per day.

From my understanding, the long explanation here is, basically R-D has the premium accounts and they allow up to X TB per day. Whatever that amount is. But it's spread over Y number of accounts. So if you download Z1 data and I download Z2 data from RG and Z1 + Z2 = X then no one else is downloading shit until it resets... around every 12-24hrs in my personal experience. I have hit the RG limit a billion times and it just cuts off those specific links until the next day or whatever. I have never hit a limit with mega links. Some other premiums I have hit, but it takes a little bit to cause it. Like requesting 200... maybe 300 links in 24hr time and totaling 1TB in data. It's drawn from the pool or whatever, but in my experience, you can do about that much before it cuts you off. Torrents appear truly unlimited for what it's worth there.

So, I'd say look into it if interested.

bobscock

Demystifier
Apr 25, 2022
If you do try it, I'd offer this advice:

1) if you have a personal server setup jdownloader. It integrates perfectly with RD and will make it the first choice for any relevant sites. So you can just send mega links, etc. to the jdownloader instance from mobile or desktop and it will automatically grab the links and download to your server. Very convenient

2) if you choose to use a vpn, make sure it's static. I have not tested their flexibility, but my understanding is RD owners/admins tolerate basically zero account sharing which they identify by different IPs downloading. Only one IP is allowed to be downloading at once so if you were to use a VPN to download a RD link (it turns the mega, etc. links into RD links) and also be downloading or streaming (this is what catches ppl from my understanding) on a non-vpn or different vpn connection... they will flag you as sharing and do whatever they do. I know eventually the punishment is cutting off service. So it's critical to make sure only one IP is ever downloading or streaming from the account at any given time. VPN isn't really necessary anyway since your ISP will just see a secure connection to RD's servers and that's it. But if you choose to use a VPN just be aware of the 1 IP thing. Most of the people who use RD use it for hosting media servers and want to share the media. They just do it wrong. Anyway, there you go.

eepeepeep

Casual
Jan 5, 2023
This may be a little unrelated, but do you guys have a recommended premium link generator for upstore? It seems that Real-Debrid and AllDebrid don't support upstore. I'm also aware of the upstore requests thread, but I'd like to and don't mind paying for a personal use link generator for upstore.

On a side note, I can't even free download from upstore: The site always does one of three things:
- Gives an error claiming there are no free slots: "No free slots available for your country now, try again later"
- Gives a captcha error (without JDownloader): "It seems you did not wait 60 seconds of the Captcha loading, please start from the beginning"
- Refreshes the page without any text

Worst comes to worst, I don't mind even getting past these errors and using the free download. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Reactions: yandexdownloader

skcdef7

Lurker
Nov 1, 2023
premiumdownloader.net supports a bunch of different hosts but you have to pay a certain amount for each video you download

There's also a coupon code that let's you download files upto 512mb for free. Fairly limited, but I've used it a few times

pootz10

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 22, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I know juba-get accepts, but I never tried to use. Also, I don't have premium there to try it.
To generate free links you have to surf on ads pages, I know k2s isn't working at the moment because I've tried to generate a premium k2s link with my free account, and it returned 0 b download.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

[Edited]
Maybe the best option is to use this topic I've found now
https://simpcity.su/threads/upstore-requests-read-the-rules-first-before-posting.47421/

Last edited:

bobscock

Demystifier
Apr 25, 2022
From what I've found in my various searches over the years, if you want the higher cost hosts like file joker or keep2share (or whatever its name is) you'll have to pay. Outside of basically RG and mega, all the other premium hosts, in my experience, seem like basically the same cost or not that much discounted to just pay directly vs a combined service. Maybe if you have a trusted friend or something you could split the cost if you want one host and they want a different, I dunno. Beyond that, sometimes (and this is captain obvious shit so apologies I guess) you can copy the file name into various search engines and find someone reupload to another host. Not super common though

pootz10

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 22, 2023
I think it's 1 file limit 250mb, the total of links 2GB

I've tried right now to check it for you.
It is working to generate and get for files lower than 250mb.

When you generate the link you have to see if when you click download doesn't show 0 byte above
If you see this

it means the download will never start because the file generate got corrupt. Then you need to use the clear button and try to generate another link or try the same again.

If the file generated right, you will see the name of the file and the right size of the file, like this

I always try to use the link until this part of the k2s link file/023ecd69e5f0d/ , not with the rest of the name.

When you click Download button always click with the mouse middle button to open and on another tab this way you can count the ads steps it says there.

so if the original download link generated was juba-get.com/ads/MTU1MDYzMA==
after the first '5 steps ads link' it will return a link like this juba-get.com/ads/MTU1MDYzMA==/Mg==
then another and another until 5 tabs are opened, bypassed by '5 steps ads link',
the last will get a link like this juba-get.com/ads/MTU1MDYzMA==/NTY2NjE1OTg= and will download the file.

PS: You can't reload the pages or it probably reset the count.

Last edited: