Trans Femboy Simp Chat Playboyzach | $notThot | zachthetopic

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

This is a discussion thread for Zach. There's been a lack of updates on Zach's thread, but it's mainly due in fact that he has a super egregious DRM/Watermark epidemic going on w/ his OF. He's actually been very active, but he has the nerve for you to tip $5 to get DM'ed access to the LOCKED PPV that you still have to pay for. He doesn't send these out unless you tip. This is just a word of caution if you plan on getting into his OF. Super bad business motto, but I'm sure he has the simps who are willing to support this way of doing business w/ him.

joebj3rz

Casual
Mar 20, 2022
Zach used to drop good content regularly for cheap. Once he moved to this stupid ass VIP model its been terrible. Charging $30+ for 4 video bundles and every video is 1 min or less smh. He also started sending old content without a preview and charging double. I unsubscribed.

NYButtman

This Is The Way
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I've known about Zach for some time now, and still to this day I'm so disheartened by the way he handles his business. He could be one of the best and most popular femboys in the scene if he just put actual effort in. His vids are low quality and beyond amateurish, and he doesn't even do photo sets, but rather just post one or two pics here and there. Yet expects people to pay him. Very sad.
P.S He also knows about this site and searches it out so maybe he'll read this and get his act together. I'd gladly pay for his OF or VIP if he actually put work into it bc honestly I think he's the hottest femboy out there. IDK its probably the people he surrounds himself with, that don't know how to direct him in videos and photos. All they really care about doing is partying, drinking booze and showing pics of it on Insta.

Antdadawggg

Lurker
Nov 3, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That an he just doesn’t care like a lot of other creators. It’s all about the $$$ at the end of the day. Shit I hope he sees this cuz it’s crazy to try and hustle like that when he’s guaranteed to make money anyway. I’m def not buying anything from him anytime soon. I asked for a free video with my next purchase since tried to upcharge me and that mfka hit me with a “Free?” It’s clip right there