• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans Cosplay Pixiecat

DM only full length blow job videos. (Also added to album above)

2022-08-21_0h18eltx5zrgd79zibdnx_source.jpg

2022-09-06_0h0ftflkqx3i7atplunnt_source.jpg

So.. about that No Nut November thing.. 😏 here's my FIRST EVER video showing my pussy getting gaped by a REAL dick!!!

💦 This is the HOTTEST thing i've ever caught on camera to date. I actually couldn't believe how horny this video made me when I watched it back, i touched myself all over again and came super hard it was crazy.🤪

💦 As so many of you have given such amazing, positive feedback to me showing my secret pussy for the first time, I've definitely gained more confidence with taking pics and vids. I decided to see how filming a pussy fuck video would go, i didn't think i'd enjoy it so much that I felt i had no option to share.. but i just can't not. quite honestly i don't think it was fair to deny any of you this view. 💦

💦 I've made this bundle hugely discounted compared to usual for this type of content. Why? because to be fair it is NNN and i feel bad c; not just that.. i've also gone above and beyond and included even MORE pussy pics in this unlock to make this exxxtra worth it. 🙊

💦This bundle includes a completely unseen nami (one piece season 1) leg spread pussy pic (me lying on my back with my Nami bikini pulled to one side) you can see my juicy pussy and pale pink lips in all their beauty. Like a flower 🌸

💦 Casual/after shower selfies, naked booty, pics of my pussy being gaped by a huge thick cock (it looks SO good 😩) AND my first ever bent over sandwich pussy pic (you know where it looks so hot from behind sandwiched between thick thighs) AND a little bonus unseen HD pic from my professional shoot yesterday (mera without her clothes/suit on)

💦 Ontop of ALL this - I've included my Ara Ara edging BJ video AND my post-gym BJ video in this bundle too, to warm you up as a bonus gift.(that's another S3V3NT33N minutes of footage here)!

I just wanted to try and make you guys nut this month, so that's why i've included so much in this bundle. For those of you who know, my two main kinks are praise kinks and getting other people off. So if you unlock this one, please let me know if i made you cum. Those who unlock are allowed to also show me their tributes/boners/cumshots for free in response too. So please send away after you've watched. I won't be unsending this PPV so even if you have to wait a little to grab it, it's not going anywhere. 😘

For those of you who can't grab this just yet.. have no fear. I have at least 2-3 ridiculously hot vids scheduled for free EVERY day on your feed/dm for the next four weeks (and working on beyond) with some extra spicy gifts at the end of the month for rebill club. I hope you enjoy november's content and thank you for continuing your stay 😤

[Buttplug + Double Penetration Valentines Girlfriend Video]

Hey baby!!! Happy Valentines Day! 😍 Guess what? We're going to have some fun today!

I created one of my longest videos ever for today especially to share with you. This video is 25 minutes long.. yes.. 25 minutes. You know I love fantasies and I'm definitely enjoying more roleplay recently, so I thought I'd make a special valentines video for just us two where you watch me tease you, kiss you and cum as many times as I can in 25minutes. 🙊 (and i cum.. ALOT.)

Your GF is waiting in her bedroom for our valentines stay-at-home date, wearing sensual black lace lingerie with sparkly heart buckles which she'd bought especially for today, natural red hair and thigh highs. No cosplay, no crazy outfits.. just me.

(This video has more talking in it (and moaning) than ever before. I really wanted to treat you today.)

I slowly massage my boobs and your neck, asking you to touch yourself for me, bending over I reveal my peachy ass and shake it for you, making you fantasise about bending me over and sliding your perfect cock into whichever hole you prefer. I tease you by showing you my ass and the back of my black lace panties, slowly revealing my puffy pussy ready and waiting for your tongue.

I pull you onto the bed with me and grab my boobs as they're exposed over my lingerie, the black fabric stretching underneath them. I pull your head down to my pussy real close and let you admire it in it's glory.. but you're not allowed to touch it.. yet. You're grabbing your cock and sliding your hand up and down it, mentally begging to be allowed to slide it into my increasing wet pussy.

I let you climb ontop of me and caress my thighs and fishnets, letting you fantasise about the pleasure of ripping them off and devouring my holes. You watch me pull aside my panties to reveal my tight pussy again and I sit you down again and sit on the end of my bed in front of you. Slowly caressing you with my feet and thighs as you sit there pleasuring yourself to me. I jiggle my boobs up and down and play with my soft red hair. You gaze at me longingly and wish your goddess would allow you to have free reign over her, but you know you must wait. It'll be worth it.

I step off the end of the bed and walk over to you, pulling my lace garter up and letting it snap against my thighs. I turn around and let you admire my ass as i shake it close to your lap, slapping it repeatedly and giggling as it feels good, bending over the end of the bed in front of you and letting you watch my cheeks ripple, imagining it doing the same thing if you were pounding me from behind with both your hands grabbing both asscheeks firmly.

Your girlfriend bends over, further revealing delicate lace panties being stretched tight over my pussy lips, giving you the ultimate tease. I come closer again and let you touch it once, before spreading my legs as i bend over infront of you, giving you the most sensual view. I lean over you, pulling down my lingerie to show you my boobs, playing with them softly in my hands just inches from your face. I grab your shoulder and make eye contact with you, you know I want you, but I want to tease you first. I lean down and give you a kiss before continuing my strip tease for you as you jerk off to me with increasing speed. I rub my nipples and lean down to kiss you, you just about resist the urge to pull me fully onto your lap and make me sit on your cock. ;)

I call you baby and that I've missed you, because I have. We haven't seen each other in a good while and all I want is you. I grab my biggest dildo from my collection (my 8" clear pink toy) and set it on the end of the bed in front of you before turning around and pulling aside my panties again to show you my pussy. You moan in response and I bend over and lift my leg up high so you can see my pussy and asshole in full view over the bed. I shake my ass without my panties and you can see everything rippling, it looks incredibly hot. I instruct you to keep jerking off and tell you I can't wait to make you cum for me.

I want you to think of me as you're touching yourself, moaning my name as you watch me. I pull out my powerful vibrator and start massaging my pussy and clit. You see my face light up in reaction to the strong pleasure and you can hear my wet pussy under the vibrator. It makes me moan uncontrollably and roll my eyes back, especially getting more turned on knowing you're sitting there and pleasuring yourself in front of me.

The vibrator intensified and you see my thigh thighs tighten around it as the sensitivity gets out of control. I talk to you throughout as I try and bring myself close to climax in front of you, my legs start shaking uncontrollably and you can see my pussy getting more and more intensely wet as the vibrator rubs against my clit. I pull my feet up and make eye contact with you as I moan gently, it feels so good, but not as good as you'll feel.

I keep massaging my pussy and speaking to you until the urge to cum overloads me and I orgasm so hard I fall over on the bed, shaking uncontrollably with the loudest moans ever. I fall onto my back with my legs in the air and my wet pussy sandwiched between my thick thighs. I eventually recover myself and immediately tell you it's time for round 2. You make no objections.

I pull out my clear dildo and spread my legs infront of you on the bed, revealing my pussy, puffy from all the pleasure and incredibly wet. I slowly insert the thick dildo and start fucking myself with it in front of you, moaning even louder. I grab my vibrator again and start using it on my clit at the same time and pull my lingerie down fully to reveal my boobs.

You watch me fuck my dildo faster and deeper, as you rapidly jerk off to me, fantasising about your cock being in it's place. You are so close you can touch me. I sit up and perch on the end of the wooden bed, my legs spread and put the dildo in the middle, sitting on it as I continue using my vibrator. It's almost too much pleasure and I pull you in closer so you can see everything from below, watching my pussy lips wrap around my dildo as I ride it up and down. You watch my clit swell up from the pleasure as I get closer and closer to my second climax, riding my dildo faster and harder until I can't hold back. I spectacularly orgasm super hard and roll over, moaning uncontrollably, but seeing you pleasuring yourself over me I realise I'm nowhere near done.

I grab my dildo and whilst on my back I continue fucking my pussy with it super fast, unexpectedly cumming again. I spread my pussy for you, showing you exactly where I'll want you in my greatest fantasy and then pull out my next valentines surprise..

I've not inserted a buttplug in front of anyone before, but you made me feel so confident recently I really wanted to today. i absolutely love using plugs and i'd been meaning to try out my new purple one for a few weeks. I want to make you cum harder than you've ever cum before so I lube it up and bend over for you fully naked and start slowly inserting the plug.

You can see my tight little asshole being stretched as I slowly slide the jewelled plug in before bending over and letting you admire my plugged ass in it's glory. The plug next to my sandwiched tight pussy is a sight you almost can't handle. I spank my ass and let it jiggle around the plug before reaching once again for my dildo. I've never done double penetration before and well.. today's the day that changes.

It takes me a little bit but eventually I slide my dildo in and exclaim how tight it feels, so much more so than usual, and start riding it up and down, shocked at how good it feels. Knowing you're seeing me doing this for the first time turns you on to an uncontrollably level, and you feel that you won't be able to hold back much longer. I start bouncing up and down on the dildo, moaning louder and louder as you see it disappear inside my tight pussy over and over, my ass jiggling everytime I bounce down. Eventually I give you permission to cum, and I lay down in front of you and urge you to finally blow your load over me.

I lie on my side and show you me slowly pulling the plug out, moaning again with pleasure. This has been the best valentines stay-at-home date ever. I hope you had as much fun as I did! ;)

Back
Top Bottom