MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Twitch - Pelagea ASMR | YourPelagea | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Twitch Pelagea ASMR | YourPelagea

PokiFan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

equivocate

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
New instagram post. Seems like she is doing art now?

"
Days have become weeks, then years and yet my head is still often so shattered and so full of sadness. I think I was never created for fame and internet. Some people will thrive and I tried to be one of them, but for me it felt like dying. And I can’t put it into words and I feel overly dramatic when I try. It‘s always been beauty that I wanted to share with others and the feeling that all will be good. I felt like it’s my purpose to heal what’s broken. That’s silly and naiv I know. And then I stoped feeling it myself and I stoped talking. I became scared for my safety and full of fear and then the anger comes and your time is over. If it’s not light then I better keep it to myself. Thats the responsible thing to do. But how do you even explain something like that for people waiting for an answer? There’s no place to feel the way I do in our world. Whenever I told someone they didn’t understand. I’m not for competition. And I don’t know if I am insane for being like that or if everyone else is. But I know when it starts to die in you, what‘s left is not for sharing. No one deserves to feel like that. Not even the ones causing it. I’ve been thinking about it. Why do people do the things they do, say the things they say? Internet is such a scary window into the human soul.
But it‘s not all sadness, there are glimmers too. I have started to draw and paint again and gardening and I work on myself. I am growing and changing and I am reaching for the light even on bad days. I know now I want to be an artist. For a long time I didn’t even dare to think that sentence! But I believe I still have the time to become good. I just don’t know yet how to share or make a living of it. I’ve been avoiding people for a few years now and when I take my camera I put it right back. Maybe it means I am not ready yet and maybe I am just scared of failure. But I am still alife and my mind is full of ideas again. And i see the shadow of the future me. Strong and full of light and talents with so much to give, and everyone can see the lighthouse!
For now I share my last visit to the museum a few month ago. It‘s not only beauty, it‘s what lies beyond all odds and doubts - the mastery."

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images