EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

It wasn't. She's releasing full topless/nips on her birthday next week

Her birthday is next week? I mean, it could be a topless set but has she confirmed that? It would be great, don't get me wrong but a lot of creators have said they're releasing something completely new and it was just something slightly more sexual than their norm.

Her birthday is next week? I mean, it could be a topless set but has she confirmed that? It would be great, don't get me wrong but a lot of creators have said they're releasing something completely new and it was just something slightly more sexual than their norm.
99.9% confirmed based on comments on the Onlyfans post announcing it

i really think some of you guys are living in a fantasy world sometimes. getting mad at an extremely large content creator for not personally responding to every one of the hundreds, even thousands of different messages they get is very stupid
Oh noo the girl who shakes her ass in a 12 gif is so busy planning the sequel; ass shaken 14 seconds thar she couldn't possibly reply to the people feeding her...

Oh noo the girl who shakes her ass in a 12 gif is so busy planning the sequel; ass shaken 14 seconds thar she couldn't possibly reply to the people feeding her...
it aint about replying to messages being difficult or something, it is simply silly to expect someone to personally respond to messages from thousands of people. its not like she hides that its other people replying anyway

it aint about replying to messages being difficult or something, it is simply silly to expect someone to personally respond to messages from thousands of people. its not like she hides that its other people replying anyway
when are you going to open your eyes and realise that the initial disagreement began with the feeling of BEING SCAMMED
someone should at least own up to THAT and say "IM SORRY I TOOK YOUR MONEY AND FAILED TO DELIVER- THIS IS HOW IM GOING TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU"
we are here to help each other, not tear the other down.

when are you going to open your eyes and realise that the initial disagreement began with the feeling of BEING SCAMMED
someone should at least own up to THAT and say "IM SORRY I TOOK YOUR MONEY AND FAILED TO DELIVER- THIS IS HOW IM GOING TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU"
we are here to help each other, not tear the other down.
you "feel" like you've been scammed. so what? doesn't mean anyone's actually done something wrong

23rd coming soon, feels like Christmas, so should I say "cumming" soon instead?

Also, can't really agree with some people. I understand you feel like you got scammed but isn't it up to the creator to what extent they're willing to go? I can also understand why you'd be upset if you were told you'd be getting something directly via custom order like a plug video and had paid for it specifically after hashing out the details and figuring out comfort zones, etc but if not, I really can't see why you'd be angry.

When is the release time ? Did she specify a time or did she just say it will be sometime today ?

I mean, we pretty much know how both of their tits look like by now, sans the nipples. PJ has a great set and Maggie's tits are nice as well if a bit saggy when she's in a lean phase.

Quoting this so you can't edit it out when she scams people once again and makes a fool out of you
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom