EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans Cosplay Pattie Cosplay

My Birthday Stream is on 9/23 at 1 AM UTC or 10 AM Japan time !
I’m so excited for my second stream, I promise it will be even Better than the first 🥰 I hope you’ll come hang out with me, lots of chatting as well as spicy content, spinning the lewd wheel of fortune and fan sign event at the end 🎁✨

I'll try to record it and post the full show here in case an "accident" happen :PogTasty:
She will record the VOD, then edit it into a “best of” compilation, I'll try to get my hand on it.

I took a cute a lewd video on the airplane home ❤️ I start the video with a clip of me in London eating ice cream before my flight, and then it shows you what I got up to in the plane restroom, where I took off my top, bounced and groped my boobs and then lifted my skirt to show my sheer tights and thong, I pull down both for some sexy bare booty action 😋 I’ve never made spicy content on an airplane before, as I don’t travel much, but what do you think?

Lingerie dress with Microbikini underneath 💕 6 minute video of me dancing around and teasing you, seductively playing with my dress and eventually taking it off to show you my thin pink Microbikini, I worry it’s a bit see through, what do you think? If this video gets some love from you I’ll release a part 2🥰💋

Back
Top Bottom