Question Onlyfans Payment Cards

NLAER3

Fan
Aug 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi all,

I've been using eGift cards from Vanilla Visa for a while but recently I'm getting "transaction could not be processed" errors even with a card that worked a few weeks ago. Anyone have luck with other Visa gift or prepaid cards on OF lately?

99SlayerCape

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Not too long ago, I would run into a similar issue while using online "burner" card services.
Im no expert on this kind of stuff, but I use Privacy (dot) com. You create an account and link it to your legitimate checking account, but it allows you to create "disposable" card numbers to use for services online. You can "open" a card with a few clicks, and you even get the option to set the card as a "One Time Use" or have a limit to what can be charged on your "card" per month. Once that limit you set on your "card" has been reached, it closes. Besides pr0nz, this really comes in handy for "trial" services that require a card for the free trial (but will auto-charge you if you forget to cancel the subscription).

Another benefit is that it will show up on bank statements as something besides "BigBootyLatinaHoesAddict.Cum Sub" or something nasty looking.
I have noticed that sites/payment services have become more accepting of these services. 1 - 2 years ago when I tried using this for sites, it would get declined. But nowadays, every site that Ive used a burner card on was accepted.
*YES. I have used this type or service with OF and it worked*

I think the only thing that could cause an issue is what you put as the "CARDHOLDER NAME" and "ZIP CODE"
If you try to put a different name, then your bank itself will deny the transaction instead of the payment service for the site (because they think its fraud.)
But Ive been doing this for about 2 years now and I have never had my info stolen or some sketch stuff happen. Even sites that "dont accept debit/only credit cards" worked.

***EXTRA LORE. NOT NECESSARY INFO***
Credit card companies nowadays get more and more pressure from their governments to restrict payments and make it harder to transact business for illegal activities (such as minors getting prepaid cards to use for pr0nz or dr00gz). Prepaid gift cards are too risky because someone can buy them with cash and leave no paper trail. Even though those capitalist pigs want your money, they dont want to look like they allowed illegal transactions to happen under their watch. I originally started using these "Online Burner Card" services because I would try to get content from Brazil or some South American country, and the United States credit card companies are not allowed to do business with them. Also happened to me when trying to subscribe to a file sharing services (such as K2S or Tez).

Sorry if this was long and unnecessarily detailed. Im sippin' and ranting right now:)