Question OnlyFans inactive users

eonxu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

eonxu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Could creator block whole region? User is inactive for me even if I create new account.

eonxu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Well, it didn't help me, even with another card. Thanks all anyway.

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Onlyfans handles transactions with a third party. This third party generates a ticket which may or may not show your data, like, your name, card number, adress etc. Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't. I guess it depends on jurisdiction and territories. They also have access to your ip. So putting two and two together shouldn't be too hard for them, and they can tip this third party site about you. For me, it worked by using a VPN (not even a paid one, just Proton VPN, the free edition) and a virtual visa debit card. I must've been lucky enough to have my info not showing on their ticket, so I have a different card and a different ip, so they don't know it's me.

They don't seem to track geolocation. If they did you'd have to move to another house to be able to use the site again (IP and geolocation tracking are two different things).

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
The creators can't see any details from you. That is right. In the terms of service there's more details about this, though, and OF itself does receive a ticket from the third party with every purchase. The creator can make a gamble and find a way to out you, and then report you to of as a leaker, and of bans you. It's a slower process than just blocking you, though, but I was banned using it.

Joejoetheidiot

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I've noticed that a couple Russian people I used to follow show as inactive now (even though it says they were online 2 hours ago). My VPN had no Russian option but I tried VPNing through Georgia (nearest allied country) using an inprivate window so I wasn't logged in and they still showed as inactive so I suspect they've region locked themselves just to Russia.

killejano

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
"Hello, my darlings! I noticed that over 2,000 people have unfollowed me in the last few days.
People also can't subscribe to my paid OF.
This means that OF carries out a sharp cleaning of the models located in Russia and Belarus. I asked colleagues if they had the same problem - they said yes, the problem is present. What does this mean? This means that all hot Russian girls will stop working here because the OP intentionally infringes on their rights.
In my personal Telegram, I have already expressed protests about the w@r and I will say it here. I am against what is happening now. I am not a particularly influential person and have always lived in a bubble of my hobbies and anime. But in the last month I have faced many problems related to the war. I am shocked by the situation with Ukr@ine and despise any manifestations of violence. What is happening now is terrible.
Many Russi@n models are now silent, because in Russi@ they have introduced a bill “spreading fakes”, according to which you can literally go to j@il for an article on the Internet. But this does not prevent me from spreading information on my Instagram, on my personal Russian Twitter and expressing my opinion among acquaintances and friends. I try not to be silent and repost whenever possible.
And I'm sad to see that politics has touched the sphere of adults. Many models are ordinary girls who love their job, their audience and what they do. I am one of them. I believe that the sphere of love and erotica should be outside of politics. But the OF doesn't seem to think so. I don't know how long I'll be here, but if you see this text and want to keep following my work, then I want to invite you to my P@treon and F@nsly. There you can continue to watch, love and rejoice.
With love, Alice."

This was from Shadory