Question Onlyfans content tracking/suing

Ogrecel

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
theres a girl that said that her of content has a unique code on every pic and video. basically She said that if for example im subbed to her of, the pics i see have a HIDDEN code (dont know how) that its exclusive for my account. So if i screen a picture and put It here, she knows that those pictures come from my of account (where eventually i put my personal data)
I think she said its a tool OF gives the creators, and now she said he will sue the guys who shared her pics
Also i saw on some other girl video the caption "content tracked on the web"

Is this possible? Shes telling the truth?

piny_taw

Lurker
May 15, 2022
Might be steganography. In this case they’ll only track if you post the original file. Screenshots are fine for this*. If it’s not that, the code is probably hidden within pixels and OF has a pattern of encoding and decoding them onto a picture. My guess is they have an array of pixels that they slightly alter, which is not noticeable to human eye, but machine will figure out right away.

*But also note that screenshots may be vulnerable to OF putting a barely visible overlay on the picture or a once again, a pattern that they may be able to track you back with if need be.

P.S. All I am saying is that if they really wanted to track you down, they absolutely could have. There are so many more creative and subtle ways to do it, but I don’t think anyone has done that yet.

Last edited:

Right Turn Clyde

Orangutangy
Jul 22, 2022
OF has a support option for creators where they are invited to report abuse of their images. I don't know if anyone uses it though as everyone seems to think that threatening legal action will help them prevent image or video abuse. Given the plethora of fora out there for "leaked" content, it is hard to imagine that the practice will ever stop until legislation such as the DMCA is enforced with regularlity and more punitive action.

The main tip I can give you is don't use any information on OF that is the same as where you share pictures. OF must have some real data from you for purchases so they know your real name and credit card details. If you create an alter ego for forum use then if there is an accusation put to you that the images were stolen from your account then you can make claims that it must have been hacked etc. Just give yourself a defence if the time ever comes.

I wonder if the image can be manipulated e.g. by feeding it through an image enhancing site to change any embedded information on it ? I am not up to speed on that but guess it might be a possibility. Then the image that is "borrowed" from OF is not an exact replica of the one shared - just a thought !

Ogrecel

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She wasnt threating me and i did not shared her content, i was just wondering if there something VERY HIDDEN in a video that cant be seen but can be detected when the of creator wants It so thx for the infos

I saw a video of a girl with a faded QR code on it and with that she can for sure find out who shared the video but i guess you just have to put a line or something on the qr code and It will be unreadable

Venom Snake

Бритва
Mar 10, 2022
It is possible, but usually there's way's to tell if it's there. The most common type that I've personally seen is targeted artifacts. A few models use it. But most of the time, they're only used to track accounts. Now if your OPSEC kinda sucks, and you have stuff like your personal name, Credit Card, address, shit like that attached then they could realistically track it. The best way to get around it is to use burner accounts, and use payment methods like Paypal.
The best way to tell is to zoom in to the picture in any sort of editing software, something like GIMP or PS, then remove the red and green channels. It should look something like the left.
custom02.jpg

But, I have leaked content from models with watermarking like this, and never had anything happen. I am on a VPN though. If you think you can get away with it, just be aware of what the consequences are.

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
Onlyfans won't give your data to the girls just like that (they'd have to prepare for a massive lawsuit if they did), and Paypal won't work with onlyfans. When you make a transaction, the only thing a creator sees is who bought what. Like "username paid 10 bucks for this post". They don't have access to info other than that. Payments are processed by a third party, and this party generates a ticket that identifies each payment for onlyfans. The ammount of info visible to onlyfans (but not the creators as I said before) will vary depending on countries, banks, card types, etc. Normally it's your (real) name and the last 4 numbers of your card, but sometimes it can be the entire thing. The easiest way to deal with pirates is just banning them. I'd think models can sue people for leaking shit, but the legal clusterfuck that is created by someone posting pics from a certain country, which then are bought and leaked by a person from a contry that may or may not be the same than the model's, infringing the TOS of a website located in the UK, is simply way too much for them to bother to actually go through with the legal action stuff. And I actually don't think Onlyfans adds any kind of DRM themselves. Even then, Onlyfans bans are extremely easy to circumvent, I mean, a free VPN is enough, provided you change your card (even with the same data)...

Reactions: Falkenrath

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
The difference is that in patreon you can just give out links to people. The nastiest DRM service these models have is imatag. To my knowledge, imatag is particularly bothersome, not unbreakable, but it really sticks to the pics and it has a built in function to let creators know when images or contents are handled in unauthorized ways automatically, complete with auto-triggering legal action if you so desire. One of the girls I follow is european and it's been argued that the lack of leaks for her was mostly due to dudes being afraid of lawsuits.

000f

悪魔
Feb 3, 2022
Yes, it's possible but done through an external provider. They digital fingerprint the video/image and once it's posted online they can see that as they have a database of sites they crawl to check for leaks via said fingerprint. If anyone knows how to remove the fingerprint or identify it on the video, I'd like to know.

Venom Snake

Бритва
Mar 10, 2022
Yea, I've dealt with imatag before, Shirogane-Sama uses it for almost all her pics. It's not impossible to get around, that's true, the best way that I found was by running it through something like Waifu2X or Gigapixel AI and then re-compressing it down. It's not an amazing solution but it works. Either that or just use burners.

• HACKERMANS
Reactions: nobody5

Pictogram

Fan
Jul 7, 2022

I did a little bit of research on this at it seems that this detects that the image was shared, and where but it doesn't let them know who actually shared it. You could easily defeat it by uploading the image in an encrypted archive.

Many people a lot smarter and with more resources than Onlyfans models have been trying to stop piracy but failed. The music industry with its billions was powerless to stop it and had to drastically change. The UFC and boxing cannot stop people from illegally streaming pay per view events. Ebooks, scans of books, and scientific papers can be easily downloaded in seconds from Russian websites, there are some token take downs but that is a drop in the bucket.

Just let the chihuahas bark. They can't actually do anything.