Question One2Fan Downloads - Video

VividAd09

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Is this site in a similar boat to Fansly? I have a downloader extension that gives me pieces of the videos, but they are .TS files and I have to edit them back together in Adobe Premiere. The extension tells me it can't download M3u8 playlists in browser, and that I have to do it with their desktop software.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: noodsenjoyer

Dalton2250

Tier 1 Sub
Jul 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hmmm, not 100% certain but it sounds like a program I use called StreamFab might be what you need. I'd recommend this site to get it from too, a great team of really helpful moderators and site users -
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Once you've set up an account on TeamOS search for StreamFab, find the post with the latest version and download the torrent file. If you're familiar with torrents you'll know what to do with this. Install StreamFab as per the readme file that comes with all their downloads and for goodness sake, make sure you seed the torrent for at least 3 days a per the site rules.

The great thing about StreamFab is you can login to whichever site you want DRM M3U8 content from and once you land on the page where said content is, a download menu will appear! Hope this helps.

đź‘Ť