EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

I'd advice backing this up, or at least keeping the associated mega account active. If a mega account sees no activity for a period of time (months?) they WILL delete all the contents of it to make room in their servers. They will NOT tell you when they do it too.

bruh

she has one, it's just that her vaginoplasty made her outer lips mega fat
I guess that makes sense

though i will say I aint never seen such a perfect seamless vagina slit. Baffles me every time I see it :LUL

I guess that makes sense

though i will say I aint never seen such a perfect seamless vagina slit. Baffles me every time I see it :LUL
There's not a single corner of Octo's body that hasn't seen a blade or a syringe. Look up pics of Octo before all of her surgeries. There's a couple... Bitch legit looks like Gollum. I am not exaggerating.

For those that missed it due to forum behind down, she's was in LA last week, most likely filming with more studio and better male actors this time
ibwuipxu6ibd17b79e5e1c3f608aa.md.jpg1b69c0bce97c8e2c1.md.jpg
I wouldn't rate her. Just simply request she beat me in her dungeon lol

I'd advice backing this up, or at least keeping the associated mega account active. If a mega account sees no activity for a period of time (months?) they WILL delete all the contents of it to make room in their servers. They will NOT tell you when they do it too.
Where do you back these files up besides mega? I can’t think of any permanent coom storage besides SSD on a pc but I don’t care for a pc

Back
Top Bottom