EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat NYYXXII - Discussion Thread

She’s been making absolute bank on twitch recently.
She has only just started again and needs to get money for the baby.
She is clearly putting on weight, you can see it in her face over the past few weeks.
The fact that she turns her camera off at every single opportunity is also telling. She used to get up and walk around and do shit.

This DMCA disclaimer she just posted on every single social media is fkin hilarious. There's a reason you don't see any other content creators doing it.

So did she get a boobjob in the past year or is it all just preggo tits?
Nah, it's not a boobjob.
When a girl do a boobjob, their tits are literally two basket balls and hard to "squeeze".
Her tits are completely natural so yeah, those are pregnant titties.

Anyway, if i have to guess when it started, based on Patreon, she disappeared on May then she returned on July with one picture where her tits were already more bigger than previously and then on August she posted again. If you compare those pictures with the old ones, you can clearly see that her belly is more swollen. Starting from September, most of her pictures she have posted shows only the tits and never the belly.

So i think right now it's her 6-7 month.

few questions

who is the father that got her pregnant?

does she have any good JOI video where she tells us she is british
Hilarious questions, especially the last one.

But she only takes pictures for her patreon.
So no JOI

Doesnt she live in the UK so probably some guy there, who knows and who cares anyway?

Only reason i care about the pregnancy other than i hope everything goes well for her is that it probably stops her from going down the OF show everything route i honestly think she would have done eventually.

who knows and who cares anyway?
Exactly!!!! No one. It's also none of our business. If she wanted to share, she would. But her baby daddy is just going to be some dude we don't know.

-

Her "front on" camera makes her look a lot less attractive, imo atleast.

Can anyone who has her Patreon tell me what's in her latest post from 29 Nov 2023, called "Feet content". Because it looks like a text post, or is it?

Back
Top Bottom