EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Nymphet_Angel | Luna_Bunny - Simp Chat

The Drifter

Alright Alright Alright. Let's see what we've got
Feb 21, 2022
This is a place to discuss Nymphet_Angel | Luna_Bunny

Content Thread HERE

anybody know if she’s released any new videos or not? all we’ve been getting for the past months are pics

yes but her content is DRM protected so it's a pain to download
It's a hassle to get working, but once you get the scraper working it's just a few clicks to download everything you want

It's a hassle to get working, but once you get the scraper working it's just a few clicks to download everything you want
Waait... It's possible de DL any OF content from anyone ? For real ?

She did a face reveal today, supposedly
She did not. She made it seem like if you subscribed/re-subscribed you could see her face, but then once you subscribed you find out only if you tipped $100+ you would get a sfw photo of her face. Check the content thread, I posted her old avatar from 2020 which had half her face in it.

She did not. She made it seem like if you subscribed/re-subscribed you could see her face, but then once you subscribed you find out only if you tipped $100+ you would get a sfw photo of her face. Check the content thread, I posted her old avatar from 2020 which had half her face in it.
I don't know if it's a scam or not, but her OF post says that November 30 is the deadline :peepoShrug:

You need to re-read her post my man. She clearly states the face reveal is only if you tip $100. If you gave for the campaign she would send you her new video.

You need to re-read her post my man. She clearly states the face reveal is only if you tip $100. If you gave for the campaign she would send you her new video.
"She made it seem like if you subscribed/re-subscribed"

How could I have read a post INSIDE her onlyfans if I wasn't subscribed? Yes, once you subscribed, it clearly stated you need to tip $100+ for the face reveal, but clearly from my post I was talking about a message to non-subscribers / former subscribers. Maybe take your own advice and actual read what someone writes before making accusations.

Was there anymore face reveal content in the end? I have a feeling that face reveal above has AI involved

Is she not producing videos anymore or it's just that nobody gets them that explain why the content thread didn't get uploaded in a month ?

Back
Top Bottom