Brazil OnlyFans Cosplay Nymphelita | Nymphetty | SayumeMii | Sayumebby

• A partir de agora, o fórum possui as opções traduzidas para o Português do Brasil.
    Para mudar o idioma do site, CLIQUE AQUI e selecione Português ou role a página até o fim e escolha a opção de troca de idiomas.
    Para entender melhor, fizemos um tópico: SimpCity em Português-BR

rollerdaruler

BIG SIMPIN
Jan 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
A story created by Aisha and Sayume to spark your imagination💡and harden your dick🍆
🥰
😇💖

PARTE I
Aisha and I have been looking for a job for a few days, we are leaving home🏡 to live t0gether👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻, so we need to make some commitments, monthly expenses💸, rent, electricity, gas, internet, pet food, pet, etc..💰

We will share the costs, so we need to find a service urgently!

To look for a job, we went to an ag3ncy that was looking to hire employees, created our resumes and sent them to that ag3ncy.

We waited a few days 🕖🕔, in fact maybe it was less than it seemed, and we were anxious to get the job.

Expected moment

We finally got a call🙀, we were hired, the best of all is that we're going to work in the same place🤩!

Our workplace is incredible, we have never seen such a beautiful house.

We were impressed by the environment, the nature🍃🦋around, everything was very beautiful, but what really surprised us was seeing you and your wife, a beautiful couple👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨who came into the room to explain the house chores for us .

We couldn't believe what we were seeing, so we looked at each other, and just by looking we knew what we wanted to say, we need to have one of them in our bed! You and your wife were so beautiful it didn't matter who we slept with!

Of course, in our imagination, we would never have a chance, perhaps!

It's been a few weeks, we're excited about work, and we've also progressed in the conversation, we managed to get your attention, we learned that you are unfaithful, and that you hire y0ung maids so you can cheat on your beautiful and sexy wife with them.

Lucky for us, we also really wanted to have sex with you. So, without you knowing that we knew you were cheating on your wife👰‍♀️, we started playing with you, making certain teases, but without showing that we were interested.

We wanted to see you always horny🍆for both of us👩🏻‍🦰🔥👩🏼. So, we started touching each other lightly, every now and then, when we were close to you, we would adjust each other's uniforms, lightly touching some provocative parts, like breasts and ass, as well as wiping each other's faces.

Sometimes we squatted lightly next to you, I even cleaned a piece of cake🍰that fell on your dick🍆, you probably dropped it on purpose, I ran my fingers very slowly down your pants👖, I felt that your dick was throbbing🍆, so I looked in your eyes and showed interest😏.

At that moment you grabbed my neck tightly, pulled me towards your face, lifted me up, passing your tongue 👅 between my breasts, this made the room catch fire 🔥, a few seconds later we heard a horn in the courtyard, it was your wife that I had arrived home.

As the house was very big, and the kitchen was a little far from the garage, we knew we could continue, while the doorman opened the garage for your wife, you placed me on top of your legs, unzipping your pants for your stick out👖🍆🔥, lifting my skirt.

When you went to remove my panties, you realized that I wasn't wearing them, so you put your hard cock in my pussy, which at that moment was well lubricated💦💦

Knowing that your wife would arrive at the place in a few minutes, you sucked my breasts very hard, and made me ride your cock 🍆 with great speed, until I started to moan loudly with so much pleasure, to contain myself, you covered my 👄 with a cloth until you make me cum.

"Aisha was in the next room, and she was spying on us, while she masturbated with a vibrator, we had one in our bag, whenever we felt like it, we used it"...

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images