Simp Chat Notsofiacoppol Chat

BoboSquared

Superfan
Jun 7, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Did she confirm it's Damon somewhere? Because otherwise i think it's this guy, the drummer. He's the only one of the Blur band members personal twitters she follows. And like, why would you only follow the drummer of a band that the Gorillaz guy is also in?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

god that is one British looking motherfucker

(could be one of the others on a private acc though)

Kitec167

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Err I thought I had seen something on her twitter that alluded to it being Damon, but you might be right. She also follows Dave on IG. Apparently she's going to England for a while here soon. :peepoGiggles:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
After recent successes with Megan Bitchell and the lycragun lady, I figured I'd search this name here as well and while it wasn't as lucrative, still surprised and impressed to have gotten to see Sophie's nipple. Just from that one picture I'd say she has absolutely perfect boobs, as fantastic as all her cleavage pics are promising.

Absolute damn shame she's not doing OF as she clearly has a desire to show off and get affirmation constantly. She actually reminds me a lot of Sarah Beattie/nachosarah in being a nerdy big boobed girl who loves to tease and toy with cleavage pics. Except Sarah Beattie showed it all off just to survive during the pandemic. Who knows, maybe it'll happen for us eventually.