Youtube Nordic Whisper ASMR/Nordic Valkyrie

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Wanted to begin a thread for one of my low-key favorites since getting into SFW ASMR some years ago. Also doesn't seem like she has one on this forum, so bonus.

I remember when she only had a few videos uploaded on Youtube and loved the sound of her Icelandic accent. She doesn't really show her face but she had been quite liberal with how much information she shared about herself by providing her full name (obviously will not be mentioned here) and Instagram where you could see her face. We could use a few more Icelandic beauties doing both SFW and NSFW ASMR. She speaks both Icelandic and English in her videos.

Content was sporadic on her channel but eventually an Onlyfans was started bearing her name. It started with reuploaded Youtube videos to her Onlyfans which appeared to earn her a reputation as a scammer for a while. Eventually, she started uploading exclusive Onlyfans content, a lot of which is going to be linked here. Once she started showing herself off more, I wondered if we were getting Icelandic Christmas presents finally. She's pretty athletic and appears to enjoy pole dancing (not as a stripper) and she looks great.

Onlyfans:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

SFW Youtube:

I'll be sharing links in separate posts - nudes aren't many but the ones out there are pretty good. None of the links are mine, so credit goes out to whoever the OPs are if they want to claim them and are members of this site.

Last edited: