EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Nofacemom Discussion

Agreed. And because shes not that is the reason I like her stuff
One thing I noticed with her videos even though I like her stuff is that she says "ow" or something to that effect a lot and I never know if she's actually in pain or if she thinks that how to express enjoying it lol

One thing I noticed with her videos even though I like her stuff is that she says "ow" or something to that effect a lot and I never know if she's actually in pain or if she thinks that how to express enjoying it lol
I noticed that too, I think she's a size queen but her vagina might be a bit shallow and she can't take the big 🍆...eyes bigger than her stomach I guess 😅

I noticed that too, I think she's a size queen but her vagina might be a bit shallow and she can't take the big 🍆...eyes bigger than her stomach I guess 😅
I thought that was it at first but then I'd see her in G/G videos with strapons that aren't that big or thick and she still says it lol

Circa 2021(?) OF changed their T/C that all posts (pics/videos) had to include a person who had an OF account. This forced anyone on OF to change the content they put out - more planing/production, etc. This gave the rise to "content creators". Prior to that you had much more true amateur encounters. Similar to the xham/phub purges.
basically putting more in the hands of the few and less to go around for everbody. Just like everything nowadays

I used to subscribe to one of her OF pages but ended it last year. Of course she still sends out mass Messages to my account but I noticed the messages all promoted other girls/women and not herself. This morning she sent a message selling a video with her "new friend" and she looks to have gained a noticeable amount of weight. Is something going on there? I'll see if I can capture the preview and post it.

Last edited:
I used to subscribe to one of her OF pages but ended it last year. Of course she still sends out mass Messages to my account but I noticed the messages all promoted other girls/women and not herself. This morning she sent a message selling a video with her "new friend" and she looks to have gained a noticeable amount of weight. Is something going on there? I'll see if I can capture the preview and post it.
I've noticed that too, but her stomach size fluctuates regularly, being a hat she's so skinny I think it's just eating, and body changes. But it would be cool to see her get breed

Is her vip ppv as well or all inclusive

Back
Top Bottom