MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Nessa Barrett - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Nessa Barrett - Discussion Thread

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Janesa Jaida "Nessa" Barrett is an American singer and TikTok star. She rose to prominence on the video sharing app TikTok in 2019. Barrett began her music career in mid-2020 with the release of her debut single "Pain", and released her debut EP Pretty Poison in September 2021.

Her Content Thread
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• Born: Tuesday
  • Birthplace:
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Profession:
  • Hair color:
  • Eye color:
  • Height: 5'3" (or 160 cm)
  • Weight: 118 lbs (or 54 kg)
  • Body type: Average
  • Measurements: 33-24-35
  • Bra/cup size: 32B
  • Boobs:
  • Years active: 2018 - present (started around 15 years old; 5 years in the business)

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
I am fascinated she is out there showing her tits. Go check out her content thread. Every other TikToker and social media person is charging money on their Onlyfans and you never see their nipples and she is out there in public showing everyone for free.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's because she wants to be a mainstream pop star like Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga, etc. She is desperate to do anything and her manager came up with showing her tits to get attention. If she could sing like Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, etc, she wouldn't have to do this. But she is a midly talented TikToker willing to do anything for mainstream fame and we benefit since we aren't paying anything to an Onlyfans and she has some pretty nice perky tits.

Reactions: justcause18

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
People should go to her content thread and see the photos from her meet and greet. They look like those awkward pictures guys used to pay like $25 to take with a stripper at a club. She had like 13 year old girls hugging her with her tits out in a see through 🤣 I guess this is the only way she can get people into her TikTok show and watch her lame attempts to sing.

Josper

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 9, 2022
This girl is literally copying the Lana Del Rey playbook to a T.

Americana cool and wrapping herself in the red, white, and blue.
Nostalgia for the 50s and 60s and Hollywood
Love of Jesus but a cool Jesus that doesn't judge anyone
Smoking cigarettes
Obsessing over dick

The only thing is Lana Del Rey has a great voice, has great songs, didn't come from TikTok, and didn't have to show her tits.

ManuelT

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 15, 2022
No one posts feet pics anymore lol.
I mean they look kinda gnarly in the latest pic though. Hairy toes n shit.

AIT232

Casual
Jan 3, 2023
Lana Del Rey has an incredible voice, her live performances I have seen are up there in the rankings for natural voice talent with out a studio. This chick just comes from the tiktok era and haven't really been able to cross that barrier, but most people that want to be a popstar never make it. It's like 0.2% of musicians can actually make a long term career in the industry. She's hot, so hopefully we see more tit's and ass in the future

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
All these TikToks social media people want to be either Tayor Swift, Billie Eilish, or Lana Del Rey. Not one of them have made it cause none of them have talent. Addison Rae, Loren Gray, Jordyn Jones, Baby Ariel, Chari and Dixie D'Amelio, etc, all put out music and it flopped. This chick's music will flop too cause it is awful.

I am a straight male who is clearly not the target audience for Lana Del Rey and even I can tell she has a great voice and her music is good. Trying to copy her image without the talent is not going to get you anywhere. This TikTok stuff is trash which is why it goes nowhere.

She is really hot though so as long as she acts like a thot to sell her music career, we all win.

Last edited:
Reactions: shitfart

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
She has admitted using lip filler since she was 16! That is the year she started doing TikTok. She is going to be 21 soon. So she is never going to stop. Like someone said she wants to be Lana Del Rey without the voice or talent.

The only thing she has in common with Lana is she is really pretty and that will carry you for a bit.

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
I go back and forth with this chick. Sometimes I find her ridiculously hot and sexy. Like she can be crazy pretty and has a unique look. Other times I think she looks drugged out now and looked way better when she was just a social media influencer before her lame and failed attempt to cosplay Lana Del Rey without the talent. It also seems like she stopped showing her tits and nipples after those few times. I guess her manager told her, honey, once this music career flops you are going to need to charge to see them on Onlyfans to make money. So put them away.