MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - Need help finding XXX-scenes | SimpCity Forums

Request Need help finding XXX-scenes

lillapluppen

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm currently looking for two scenes. This is how I remember them, not necessarily exactly how they are :)

1. Old scene, probably from the 90's. A girl in a bikini sits on the edge of a pool with her legs in the water, apparently bored. She asks the guy next to her (he's wearing trunks and sunglasses) what to do, he replies "have you ever tried anal sex?". She says something like "wow...", and you probably guess what happens next :)

2. Somewhat contemporary, I think max 10-12 years old. A married man is alone in his house, it's raining outside. The doorbell rings and it's two hot girls, soaked due to the rain. They ask if they can come in and warm themselves. They somehow end up in the shower, and "lure" the guy in to a threesome. The scene ends with a shot of his wedding ring next to a photo of his wife. I'm getting PureTaboo-vibes, but haven't found the scene at their page. I mix be mixing up two scenes here, not sure.

Any hero out there that can help me identify these scenes? :)

Brendymir

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anybody have money talks Project Runaway? It's from Reality kings and I subscribed to them, but they don't have that scene anymore. It's from 2006-ish