Simp Chat Nebraskawut - Discussion Thread

H U N K

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I think she's trying to transition into the Twitch/LoL E-Sports scene with her recent changes (purging NSFW content, streaming on Twitch more, etc.) Not to play detective here but if you go on her Twitter/TikTok you can see she has a content with people with the LoL e-sports scene (Travis Gafford, her roommate who is a coach for a well-known org, etc.)

Guessing something made her not want to continue with her NSFW content and make a shift into another direction. I have no idea what drove this, but I've seen it happen with two other girls:

Leo3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I wonder if she's dating a roommate or anyone in the scene? Always a possibility of a "forced" retirement.

Allecakes and Awkie have been streaming for awhile and can make enough off simps/donations alone. Not sure about nebraskawut. Her face reveal will be a "monumental" moment, but we'll have to see how well she does with non-NSFW content, IMO. I've peeped some of her streams, and they were boring (to me).

DJVW24

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
With any subscription based model, creators have to find ways to keep current subscribers and find ways to get new subscribers. One of the ways to accomplish that is to always have to push the boundaries of their NSFW work, and as a face-less creator what else is there left for her to do? She's at risk of her content being stale and falling off, like many others. She was in that 2019-2021 r/AGW era with other girls and you can just tell no one really cares about them as much because no ones shares their new content (breeboo, motionofocean, bbypocah, ricewife, etc.)

Shes probably just trying to diversify her income or fully transition to non nsfw content before she falls off. It'll be interesting to see if she becomes full time streamer if she will actually show her full face if all nsfw content gets completely purged.

daniicalifornia

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 29, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

These two screenshots are from early 2021, where she briefly showed the number of subs for her two pages. Keep in mind she would've also had oilers sending her tips in DM, people buying PPV, custom vids, etc. That's a fuckload of lost income to replace.

straightfresh

Superfan
Mar 5, 2022
It is interesting why she is trying to pull off this transition. I'm not familiar with Awkie, but Allecakes did legit OF content only very briefly (as bbgmolli if anyone's curious) and I don't think she ever got much traction. Also, her streams/ig/etc are still distinctly NSFW and thotty, she doesn't try to LARP as an everyday Asian Girl Streamer like NW seems to be trying to pull off.

Also, Allecakes is, imo, a legitimately talented streamer. I'm not into watching streams, but Allecakes is very watchable. She's very bubbly and has a natural instinct for interacting with chat, and her charisma is off the charts. Even then, she only gets a couple hundred viewers while wearing very revealing outfits. And then there's Nebraskawut, who's been a prolific XXX OF creator for multiple years, basically the GOAT of AsiansGoneWild, and with zero charisma/natural streaming talent.

Frankly, I've always wondered how much these OnlyFans girls actually make and how sustainable their income is. Something about the hype around it reminds me of the crypto bubble before that started popping. I bet the amount they make seems great when they're like 22 and riding the peak of their novelty and the OF bubble, but once all their content is easily available everywhere (I have 300+ pictures of her and 100+ videos via basic googling skills), how many people are really paying $25 per month to see a few extra nudes of her per month? Subscriber numbers must start falling off pretty quickly. They might have some whales blowing significant money on them, I guess? But the OF -> Twitch pipeline seems suspiciously more active than the Twitch -> OF pipeline.

It seems like there are three possible explanations for her shift:

1. She's trying to break into the LoL scene.
It seems crazy to me that she'd try to do this. That Max Waldo character and the various guys like Travis Gafford are obviously just horndogs, what on Earth would she ever bring to the e-sports scene, especially if she wants to pretend she never did NSFW stuff? She is literally just a random girl when she's not showing off her butt. Plus, she would bring a massive amount of baggage to anything in e-sports. But this is the only explanation for the otherwise-inexplicable inclusion of random LoL guys into her new persona.

2. She has a boyfriend now, or something, and needs to quickly find a new source of income.
Vaguely plausible. Strange that she would do this, as there's no way she'd ever make it as a SFW content creator. It would be odd if her boyfriend was okay with her past as an extremely hardcore OF girl, but then made her quit. And if the boyfriend has enough money for her to not need OF anymore, why even bother with Twitch and not just fall off the face of the Earth?

3. The OnlyFans money is quickly falling off and she's desperate for a new source of money.
Most plausible for me. I legitimately refuse to believe there are more than a few hundred people paying $300 per year for first-access to (pretty uninspired at this point) nudes and the ability to then pay extra for by-the-books PPVs. She's probably realizing that she's not making more than people her own age anymore and that question in a job interview of "so what were you doing between when you graduated college and when you turned 32?" would be hard to answer. I don't know for a fact that she doesn't have a real job, but I definitely get the vibe that she's been fully living off of OF this whole time. Who knows if she even graduated college.

Also, am I the only one who finds her new TikToks just...bizarre? It's like they were all written by an alien who had an algorithmic encoding of the concept of a TikTok uploaded into their brain. It's not even that they're not hot, it's that they're unsettlingly weird.

daniicalifornia

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 29, 2022
Obviously we don't know how much she's making now, but if you look at the pics I posted, it's clear she was making a ton on OF even if you account for many of the subscribers getting steep discounts off the "normal" price. However it is possible the number of subscribers has fallen off dramatically over the past few years.

She stated on her stream that she went to college for art (she made all the artwork/emotes for her channel). So if she really went to college for art, she was probably never going to have a "normal" 9-5 job anyways. I think if she was smart about her finances, she could retire by the time she's 32. But she could've been blowing all her OF money, who knows.

And yeah the TikToks are weird. I'm really confused by them.

H U N K

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
All really nice discussions here - Going to save multi-quoting since the thread is still small. But man that 2019-2021 era of AGW was truly special. I think the appeal was that OnlyFans wasn't as huge back then, so it was more interesting seeing these girls post on reddit. I know for a bit she would do Kik sessions too during this time. Unfortunately by the time I subbed to her OF she was too big and custom content was not an option.

I don't know if any of you guys have subbed within the last year, but there was a time she (or her agency) sent out a message saying she was trying to get over a guy and lowered her OF sub price (I know, I know, I know it's probably just a marketing technique) but I think she actually stopped releasing any new BG content after this.

Big Tinfoil Hat time but just a speculation that maybe she wants to get out of NSFW content to avoid this guy? I don't think she has a boyfriend or something now.

I do agree with her using Twitch as another source of income. Plus, she's currently living in California and COL sure isn't cheap over there. If she already blew through most of her OF earnings (which wouldn't be that surprising) then yeah this is definitely another revenue stream.

I'm thinking she isn't exactly trying to break into the LoL scene but instead use it as a networking opportunity. If the opportunity presents itself, she could be picked up by an e-sports org (100 Thieves, Cloud 9, etc.) and get paid to stream under them. Then there's the whole sponsorship opportunities that comes with becoming a notable Twitch streamer.

However, that being said, becoming a big Twitch streamer is a lot easier said than done. Regardless, I do wish her the best of luck. She definitely was one of the better NSFW content creators that I ended up subbing and paying for.

Also ... yes the TikToks are so SOY. I actually cringe when skimming through them. Gamer acting + weird script :OMEGALUL::hahaa:

oraneknight

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 4, 2022
I unsubbed from her in january and haven't looked back and i guess i'm not alone. I still get spammed with messages but i never read them and only now notice she was posting her twitch which i watched for about 10 minutes before closing it. Her page is overpriced for what you get since she just paywalls most of the better videos and the rebill videos were laughable.

daniicalifornia

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 29, 2022
I haven't subscribed to her page since sometime in 2021. Has she really stopped releasing new B/G content? And does she still release regular solo content? Tbh I liked her some of her solo content more than her B/G :KEKWlaugh:

straightfresh

Superfan
Mar 5, 2022
I will have to disagree about being able to retire off that sort of income, no matter how financially wise she is. Those 2021 screenshots were probably at the peak of her popularity, and you're left with 2700 subscribers paying for the real $25 sub (the people paying $3.75 are negligible for long-term financial considerations). And let's assume that number stayed generally constant for the year.

I have no idea what OF's cut is, but it has to be at least 25%. Let's say Uncle Sam and Grandpa California are taking a 30% cut total (probably more than that at that income level). You're left with an $800,000 gross pool with $200,000 and $250,000 bites being taken out of it, leaving her with $350,000. That's life-changing money as a lump sum if you have some sort of followup to it, but it's not early retirement money, at all.

Also, this is a pure conspiracy theory, but I don't think it's a coincidence that the peak of the OF hype perfectly aligned with the Everything Bubble that hit in 2019-2021. Tech, crypto, real estate, you name it, but especially the fringe of the tech world went off the rails. I would bet money that a lot of the subs the girls were getting in that era were investment dollars being disguised as subs, straight up. Have an algorithm identify trending girls, throw 5 or 6 figures at them, let the hype build into a small cultural phenomenon. The total cost of that would be nothing on the scale of the froth in the system around that time. Hell, who knows, maybe around the time of those screenshots when Nebraskawut just so happened to decide to show her sub count, OF was offering some sort of bonus not to hide the alleged count...and she knew better than to ask why the displayed count didn't match what she was getting paid...

It's always been very fishy to me that the #1 thing OF girls always do is flaunt how much money they're allegedly making. They're always either directly saying it (Nebraskawut literally just released a new TikTok doing this a few minutes ago) or very heavily implying it (I saw a clip of Amouranth just so happening to open a present with like $30,000 in cash in it from a sub, or whatever). It's a methinks the lady doth protest too much situation. If the money were really rolling in, they'd all be downplaying it.

The other thing that gets me is how it seems that there aren't really any new OF girls coming up through the AsiansGoneWild farm system. In that peak era, you couldn't open the sub without finding a new 10/10 starting an OF. It's curious that all the new blood of hot girls seems to avoid committing to it like the plague, and now the old guard is ditching it. Jassbooty, estth.r on IG, EmmaMeiLi, whoever, they all stay very far away from OF. The whole OnlyFans thing is very interesting, it seems like there's a lot going on under the surface with it.

straightfresh

Superfan
Mar 5, 2022
I took a $3.75 subscription earlier this year, all she does is re-post old selfies and advertise her random PPVs. If she stopped making new B/G content, who could even tell? Awkwardly lick the guy's wiener for a few minutes (has anyone else noticed that she literally can't do BJs? I always feel bad for the other girl in her FF/M FF/MM collabs where the other girl is giving legit head and then she just kind of licks it a couple of times before beginning to twerk lmao, watch her foursome vid with AinsleyAce for a good example), before the camera goes to a torso shot of her just kinda getting humped.

The sad thing is that she actually dabbled in public nudity content for a little bit, solo and with BreeBoo. It's a travesty that she never stuck with that.

yumtumtum

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
she diversified and had 2 only fans a main and a budget version, had the fansly.
i was expecting a third one to be a cash grab with all the old pics and vids but with her face not cropped out, released slowly to keep milking it, but the nsfw nuke killed that idea.

daniicalifornia

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 29, 2022
I agree that 1 year of that income is obviously not retirement money, however you could easily retire in within 10 years if you're making $300k/year net. But yeah, we don't know how long she had those kind of numbers because she only made her sub numbers public for a brief period. My main point was that if she was hiding her face because she was worried about the long term repercussions on her "SFW" career prospects, she could've eliminated that problem by just capitalizing so hard when she was 20-30 years old that she wouldn't need any SFW career after that.

Also as it relates to her B/G content, I'm pretty sure one of the guys she's living with now is her boyfriend/fuckboy. Because during her Twitch streams there's one roommate who comes in wearing a mask and has never shown his face...which I can only assume is because he's the one in her videos. I can't think of any other valid reason all her roommates except him would be fine showing their faces.

If EmmaMeiLi made an OF (with real nude content) that shit would blow up so big it would make your head spin.

H U N K

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Oh I had no idea there was another roommate in that house. I thought it was just 4 people (Her, other girl, Max, and other dude). I do think it's really strange that she is wearing a mask in her streams/tiktoks/tweets. I have nothing against wearing a mask but it's interesting that she's wearing one to cover her lower face when we already know what her lower half of her face looks like from NSFW content that she's done.

Also did any of you guys enjoy when she would use the Apple Memoji in her videos/photos? I hated that so much, it was so off putting for me lol.

daniicalifornia

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 29, 2022
Tbh she lives with a shitload of people lol. Nebraska, Max, Max's GF (Emily), Hana (who's also an OF creator
), her boyfriend/fuckboy, and one other guy whose name I can't remember. So I think there's 6 of them living there. It must be a huge house lol.

And yeah, that Memoji trend was the worst. At this point I think her wearing a mask is more about her anxiety than anything else. Knowing that she has 2 very obvious tattoos, seeing her entire body naked, and knowing what she looks like wearing a mask is enough information that anyone who would recognize her is going to recognize her regardless of her wearing a mask or not (in my opinion).