EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Nata Lee / Natalee_007 / Natasha Krasavina - Discussion Thread

Yea his pics always come off as extremely edited and fake looking. What was that recent pic of Nata lee you saw? I’m very curious what she looks like now

I'm getting huge AI vibes from this model. Zoom in on some of her pics, you'll see what I mean. Couldn't blame Mavrin, everyone is using AI these days.
The model is real. She s Lera Kovalenko. Look for her or for Valeriya Kovalenko on reddit and Google and you'll find plenty of pics.

Mavrin is heavily filtering her, her face in particular...she is 30yo, but in that Valerie moncherie bullshit account, you'd think she s barely 18 by looking at the face.

The funny thing is that she and Mavrin already worked together in 2015/6, there are picture of her taken by him from that time, and there also were bts of his YT account (which, apparently, doesnt have them anymore). So I dont understand the need for "repackaging" her

The model is real. She s Lera Kovalenko. Look for her or for Valeriya Kovalenko on reddit and Google and you'll find plenty of pics.

Mavrin is heavily filtering her, her face in particular...she is 30yo, but in that Valerie moncherie bullshit account, you'd think she s barely 18 by looking at the face.

The funny thing is that she and Mavrin already worked together in 2015/6, there are picture of her taken by him from that time, and there also were bts of his YT account (which, apparently, doesnt have them anymore). So I dont understand the need for "repackaging" her
Mavrin might be going the "Olivia Casta/Maria Tretjakova" route and will just use AI and filters to make all their models who are getting older like Nata Lee look 18 years old again. I mean in theory they should have an endless assembly line of young Russian/Belarussian/Ukrainian camgirls to take their place when women like Nata get long in the tooth. But they seem to like keeping around the models they invested in and want to milk them as long as possible.

Even the "new" girls they are starting to introduce have that glassy AI look and might not even be real.

Mavrin is known to buy likes, followers, and bots to comment on their model's accounts. Who knows what is real anymore?

what her IG mate ?

None ever has, no. Doesn't exist or someone's guarding that closely.

It's pretty surprising that video leaked at all, given the pretty small group.

Back
Top Bottom