EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Patreon Naked Bakers

Double B/G

Description:
The first video is a blowjob video where I am holding the camera on my knees while Austin is standing. Because I was holding the camera I was able to keep out the top half of my face while still being able to film the blowjob really well. At the end I let Austin cum in my mouth and then showed it off before swallowing it. It was really hot.

The second video is a two parter. The first part is a handjob video filmed from Austin’s POV. Him, Katie, and I were all working at the ping pong table and I was super horny so I asked Austin if I could give him a hand job. I never really give hand jobs but the idea of giving him one with Katie sitting there at the table just turned me on so much. She obviously didn’t mind because midway through she took her pants off and bent over the table and started rubbing her pussy. After Austin orgasmed, which was my first time EVER giving a guy an orgasm with my hands, I set up the camera on the floor and I gave myself an orgasm while Austin and Katie worked in the background. At some point Austin came over and started playing with my tits which was exactly what I needed to get myself over the edge and cum. After that we all went happily back to work.

here's an index of highlights for that 3.5h (6GB!) stream:
14 breast licking
18 nipple ice cube
28 ass
35 nipple comparison
39 spank
43 nipple guacamole
46 more
48 breast squeeze
51 ass
56 spank
59 ass