EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mspuiyi Discussion Thread

Was she actually hacked saw her latest IG story about how brands don't want to work with her and a bunch of bs.

1000003141fadf348e1b3c104b.md.png
Sounds like every other woman who creates an excuse as to why they're not successful.

I love the generalized line of, "They won't let me be me." No shit. If you want to be in the actual music industry, they're going to control you. Also, if you signed any contracts, they kind of own you. Maybe read the fine print next time before thinking you're going to make it big. She's a dime a dozen and easily replaceable by the industry she so badly wants to be apart of.

Sounds like every other woman who creates an excuse as to why they're not successful.

I love the generalized line of, "They won't let me be me." No shit. If you want to be in the actual music industry, they're going to control you. Also, if you signed any contracts, they kind of own you. Maybe read the fine print next time before thinking you're going to make it big. She's a dime a dozen and easily replaceable by the industry she so badly wants to be apart of.
Everyone knows she was an adult content creator, brands don't want to be associated with that, that's why barely anyone works with her and people will still ask about her past content, it will still be there, there's no way to walk out of it sadly

Everyone knows she was an adult content creator, brands don't want to be associated with that, that's why barely anyone works with her and people will still ask about her past content, it will still be there, there's no way to walk out of it sadly
I don't disagree with that. Still doesn't change my initial thoughts that it sounds like every woman when they don't become successful. They try to blame something else when in reality it's the choices they made that got them in that situation.

These women think they are just gone make some quick money with OF then go back to a normal life. They are in for a rude awakening lol.

Back
Top Bottom