Fake Morgan from Bruce and Morgan

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

AgnosFIsh

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Fake photo of Morgan from Bruce and Morgan

Their actual thread: https://simpcity.su/threads/bruce-and-morgan.30716/#post-1481096

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

If you download both photos you should be able to scroll back and forth between the two. Used Stable Diffusion and Photoshop to make it look nice/realistic. Despite that it's still kinda shit, so don't look too close.

Honestly this is probably the only one I'd make unless someone pays me LOL. I'm a beginner and it took me like 3 god damn hours. Who knew using AI to remove clothes is so much easier compared to removing a mask.

d4rklusts2

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 7, 2023
Good job that's not bad at all! Which ai do you use to do this? I've tried doing it myself manually with photoshop before but it's difficult lol. I REALLLYYYY want to see one of "Loverachelle2". Let me know if u have any advice thnx

Reactions: AgnosFIsh

AgnosFIsh

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I used AUTOMATIC1111's webui stable diffusion

Guide here:

It was probably realistic-vision model, but I actually found more success with v13 vs the later versions. I usually have multiple models/versions installed and try whatever gives me best results. But yeah, found it easier to nudify women in bikinis than to remove a damn mask lol

I go into photoshop shop to create a mask image because it gives me more control, then I use img2img and upload the mask.
Generate a bunch of results and choose whichever I feel looks best.

Then I throw the result back into photoshop to clean things up. The image here for example:
- It messed up the shape of the tip of her nose, so I manually cropped it from the original image and blended it in.
- Her left eye was also messed up because it was blocked by the mask. Which is why if you look closely, the left eye has a larger iris size, the shape was messed up so I copied parts of the right eye over to the left eye, which is why the light reflection on her left eye is exactly the same as the right eye.
- Her face shape around the cheek was also messed up, as it made her cheeks protrude out a lot more. I had to use photoshop to slim that that particular point on her face to make it look alright.

Unfortunately the AI, also messed with the lines on her face, her eye lashes and the shape of her right eye (you can see a difference in the corners of the eye). I tried cropping it over, but there was a difference in skin tone - my photoshops skills were lacking, couldn't find a way to blend it.

Last edited:
Reactions: d4rklusts2

d4rklusts2

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 7, 2023
Ahhhh okayyy that's very helpful thank you! Might try to give it a go, mighttttttt have to come back here at some point for some advice if that's OK šŸ˜‰

Reactions: AgnosFIsh