EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Morbid Mist - Discussion Thread

Yeah my thoughts too
I'm guessing dildo or more likely a vibrator, as I'm assuming the other post is most likely a masturbation video
Although sex toys are difficult to obtain in Alabama

Maybe... but the post is titled "Let's face it... this is what you guys really came to see right?"
Which makes me think it's something big
She doesn't really tease without delivering something good

Maybe... but the post is titled "Let's face it... this is what you guys really came to see right?"
Which makes me think it's something big
She doesn't really tease without delivering something good
Plus, just before that was a couple of pics that said she got a new friend or something like that

Then maybe a vibrator or similar, doubt she's sticking anything inside. :pauseChampRev: Tempted to see it either way, and I hope she didn't shave also.

Too bad she is not more famous. I bet she'd post more and we'd get leaks much more often too.

Honestly, it's possible, though Halloween might be more likely. We'll see. Though unless her cooker gets updated or someone here subs we ain't seeing shit

Then maybe a vibrator or similar, doubt she's sticking anything inside. :pauseChampRev: Tempted to see it either way, and I hope she didn't shave also.
Honestly she probably keeps it about the same, as for getting a sub, honestly I'd say do it. Her coomer absolutely needs updating.

Honestly she probably keeps it about the same, as for getting a sub, honestly I'd say do it. Her coomer absolutely needs updating.

I would, if she was consistent with her OF posts.
I'm curious to see it, yeah, but $9.99 is expensive in my currency (BRL), paying this value to see 7 new pics and 2 videos I don't have a single idea what to expect...

I would, if she was consistent with her OF posts.
I'm curious to see it, yeah, but $9.99 is expensive in my currency (BRL), paying this value to see 7 new pics and 2 videos I don't have a single idea what to expect...
That's fair. The videos are the main thing I wanna see.

Back
Top Bottom