EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mollyflwers - Discussion Thread

well its subtle and not as bad as we feared, but she got the ass reduction. I know most of you probably wont have noticed it. But her ass has lost the extra bit of jiggle, just the extra creases round the sides the extra bit of motion that made it truly god tier. Such a shame :/

Anyone have this stream in a better quality? I found it on another site but it's in a terrible quality and is only 17 minutes.
SAYRN017ce2457a27ad3e16a.md.jpg vQOlLpSy896ba97d5ae76ba2.md.jpg
For best quality download the stream from recurbate doing this: https://simpcity.su/threads/how-to-download-recurbate-videos.31826/page-23#post-3089553 Look it up by recording date, the date is 2022-01-17. Depending on the lenght of the video its size will be 10-20 Gb. This one is hard to find and few files hosts accept files this big.

Anyone know if she had ever done Double Vag?
she tried with these but failed
177D2594-070E-46E0-B460-1CF0BE5ADCD0bf2963654d8162e3.jpg

She also tried to put it in her ass
BF786D15-DD46-4CF4-9CC6-5D71C272C1F9870cef76cc2669d6.jpg

Also do you guys have any idea whats the biggest dildo she put in her ass in recent streams?

This thread just blew my mind, I had no idea she was Colombian/Mexican - she certainly fooled me with the weeb aesthetic!

She's probably my favourite cammer, delighted I found the CB thread. Big thanks to those that regularly records and upload!

So. she’s getting a boob job… no clue why she’d want to do that since they are already a great but I’m interested in the results, opinions?

I hope she fixes her internet situation out also lol. I don't know why it looks so blurry even at 1080p, must be low bitrate or something. She had one small amount of time where it looked perfect now it's always blurry in fullscreen.

I hope she fixes her internet situation out also lol. I don't know why it looks so blurry even at 1080p, must be low bitrate or something. She had one small amount of time where it looked perfect now it's always blurry in fullscreen.
She always had that problem for as long as I remember.😅

So. she’s getting a boob job… no clue why she’d want to do that since they are already a great but I’m interested in the results, opinions?
Bigger or smaller? I believe she's had work on them before.

Tbh I'm ok with it, I don't really watch her for her tits!

Bigger or smaller? I believe she's had work on them before.

Tbh I'm ok with it, I don't really watch her for her tits!
Well her Twitter responses to people asking what she’s getting done are gif of big boobs I’m about 99% sure she’s going bigger

gonna be a interesting day in a few months

if im getting this straight, she recently reduced her butt and going the bigger boobs route?
unnecessary imo

would be more interested if she had a fansly and posted longer vids with themes that wont be accepted by cb (like lunaqueen)
her recent vids had her almost fisting :PogTasty:

Back
Top Bottom