EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
Alisandra Midas - Mesmerizing Deal
release date: Jan 27, 2024

vlcsnap-2024-07-29-08h11m03s234c0b88d456de3dc2f.md.pngvlcsnap-2024-07-29-08h16m15s29109fddbd2c16989a6.md.png

Description:
In search of a used cheap car you've come to a car dealership where a very attractive sales woman looks determined to help you. She promises you a dream car and an amazing financial plan. As she is looking through their catalogue you can't help but stare into her ample cleavage. She asks you about car's interior, how soft and relaxing it should be, but all you see is her cleavage... It is just so soft looking, so supple and inviting... It makes you want to lay on her big natural breasts like on luxurious pillows and close your eyes just for a second to rest... As you drift away you have a wonderful daydream of the beautiful redhead instructing you to stroke as she convinces you sign a purchase contract for your dream car - a Factory Five Type 65. The financing plan sounds unusual but your resistance disappears with your every stroke, with every bounce of her divine breasts. She promises the ultimate satisfaction and that is all you crave... You take the pen, feel the warmth of her cleavage on it, and you explode as you seal the deal... Suddenly you're back to reality. These thoughts got you so distracted you obviously spaced out quite a bit. She's already seeing you out, you must have picked some car on autopilot. What a strange daydream!... Or was it?

Bunkr Download:

Hello,

I'm trying to upload all the stuff I've hoarded along the years from her. All credit goes to the original uploaders, there's stuff from under several names she's gone by (or there will be once I'm done uploading) and stuff already here so surely there'll be dupes uploaded (there was already dupes within my own files so...).

I still got like 100 more to upload, I'll continue tomorrow.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Hi,

I've uploaded a second folder with 45 videos.

Enjoy!

Editing to add part 3:

Tomorrow I'll edit once I upload the last batch of what I got, plus one that failed this batch due to being >2GB.

Last edit for last batch and the file that was too big on gofile:

I actually have no clue why I couldn't upload it to Bunkr, as on my computer it shows as 1.86GB, on Gofile as 1.9GB and that's still below the 2GB limit, but oh well.

I believe this is all I have, enjoy!

Last edited:
Greedy Brat Always Wants More

0661349001537027430_b51bdc31acb03919f2760d27317fd847.gif

You can't help but love greedy, bratty, powerful and beautiful girls. There's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don't hide that I'll use you as my wallet, always demanding more, until there's nothing else to give, and then I'll throw you away without any regrets. And you'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom