EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira_xo / Realmira_xo Discussion thread

Worth nothing that she just updated her FAQ and changed a small but interesting detail.

Before, the response to B/G - G/G content was just No. it has now changed to “So far”.

So she either got a BF and is feeling open to BG, or maybe collaborating with other creators. Could also be a reason she enabled DRM, as she has been always open to people downloading her content.

Anyone know if she still ignores you when asking about it?

IMG_162028075e5014012af2.md.jpg
Nah her FAQ was always vague about future content like that

It wasn’t that vague before, it was straight up shut down saying just no I don’t have content like that.

I think it’s still something worth asking her for. Sadly my sub is not active atm to do it

Yeah there's probably many BG vids of her, I found this on the chat images of MFC, offering a BJ vid for 299 tokens. The other BJ vid that was on the other pic someone shared before was for 500 tokens, so there were probably a lot of BG vids back then.

The prices are really not bad at all, which is why I'm so surprised not one single video has leaked.

ZM2TCiEr_2x.jpg
How do I purchase these BG videos of her?

Has anyone asked about BG content since the changed in her FAQ?

Also Adann you cant buy those BG vids anymore, if we could we'd have bought them and posted them by now lol

Alguém perguntou sobre o conteúdo do BG desde que ele mudou nas perguntas frequentes?

Além disso, Adann você não pode mais comprar esses vídeos de BG, se pudéssemos, já os teríamos comprado e postado, rs
obrigado por responder. Você conhece algum modelo similar ao Mira que tenha conteúdo BG?

Back
Top Bottom