EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mindi Mink - Discussion Thread

I actually did pay for content when it was worth paying for, now these thots want to be greedy because they know there are desperate guys out there willing to pay hundreds for a single video, even if it’s a shitty non nude video and basically price gouging the rest of us, that’s why i don’t feel bad for pirating anymore, when you want to play dirty and take advantage of people, you get what you deserve from my point of view
ffs dude.

I actually did pay for content when it was worth paying for, now these thots want to be greedy because they know there are desperate guys out there willing to pay hundreds for a single video, even if it’s a shitty non nude video and basically price gouging the rest of us, that’s why i don’t feel bad for pirating anymore, when you want to play dirty and take advantage of people, you get what you deserve from my point of view
I tend to agree with you. OF and such really changed things up a lot (some good but also plenty bad side effects). It's not just like price went up a lot inflation style. It went from you could sign up for a models site for $30 or less for 1 month once a year or whatever and get all vids to the example here with mindi having 600+ vids on MV averaging say $15. So if you want the collection you are talking over $10,000!! And not even an option of a bundle for a lot of performers and many of the ones that do want $150+ for one month access to MV bundle. There are very few left who have anything resembling full video list access for under $50 a month. Somehow in a very short time period we went from full site access price equaling single video price.

Back
Top Bottom