EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mike Adriano [Discussion/Requests thread]

I feel like this Jenna Starr scene didn’t get any hype when it released back in 2022.
It’s so rare to see a
185lbs PAWG MILF with
a 50 INCH ASS get owned for an Adriano studio nowadays.

I wish
Mike would’ve fucked her instead of Logan (rip) but the scene still had almost everything:

THICC & HEAVY BITCH with Giant Ass + Giant Tits, Oil, Ass Measuring, Asshole Spreading, Face Fucking,
Forced 69 Deepthroating, Ass Worship with fingering and Ass Clapping :cumsby:

I really hope
Mike books her again someday…

What do you guys think? Let me know.

Last edited:
I feel like this Jenna Starr scene didn’t get any hype when it released back in 2022.
It’s so rare to see a
185lbs PAWG MILF with
a 50 INCH ASS get owned for an Adriano studio nowadays.

I wish
Mike would’ve fucked her instead of Logan (rip) but the scene still had almost everything:

THICC & HEAVY BITCH with Giant Ass + Giant Tits, Oil, Ass Measuring, Asshole Spreading,
Forced 69 Deepthroating, Ass Worship with fingering and Ass Clapping :cumsby:

I really hope
Mike books her again someday…

What do you guys think? Let me know.
Good scene. Badkitty, Valentina Jewels, Vivian Taylor come to mind.. maybe they aren't tall but they are thicc af. People will say he only likes teens or white girls but I feel like he likes all types, they just need to be nasty. That's why Speigler girls are on his sites so often.

Who’s the girl in yellow and has she shot with Adriano before this?

posted her video here #107
8758ad40988d3420d05f.jpg

Perverted question here but are there any scenes where the girl talks about her “teen ass/asshole” getting fucked or scenes like that where the girl mentions her age

Perverted question here but are there any scenes where the girl talks about her “teen ass/asshole” getting fucked or scenes like that where the girl mentions her age
I have 2 scenes in mind :
in this legendary scene at 23:35
+ in Anal Sweetness 1 Chanel Preston, Jessie Rogers at 47:35
there are certainly others scenes

Clara Trinity Dirty Auditions scene while fucking missionary idk the timestamp

Back
Top Bottom