EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mike Adriano [Discussion/Requests thread]

Any possibility that giuliana cabrazia be booked by mike adriano, i heard mike booked her for two scenes one normal and one for anal
However no update from both sides.
Where did you hear that ? ...do you mean from the actual scene when the camera man asked her about anal and she said "maybe next time" ?

Does anyone have his whole Pound The Round collection? Those are arguably his best works and I haven't seen a single archive for it on the whole web.

Not even a New Sensations thread for it on this site.

If anyone has his Ivy Ryder and Nicole Aniston Pound The Round videos, I'd appreciate it.

I saw people asking for the older videos os Nicole Aniston but I see nobody asking for the older videos of Kendra Lust, Asa Akira and even Peta Jensen

Can anyone inform me on what that toaster strudel frosting looking stuff thats showing up more often in his videos? It's supposed to look like cum but just looks like super glue to me

Can anyone inform me on what that toaster strudel frosting looking stuff thats showing up more often in his videos? It's supposed to look like cum but just looks like super glue to me
I'd like to know this too. Not because I like it, but because I want to respectfully ask Adriano to stop using that shit. 👍

Back
Top Bottom