EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikayla Demaiter - Discussion thread

I came here looking for the answer to this. It makes zero sense to me. You can see everything anyways so why even bother just fucking with it. It's almost like she does it to be annoying which wouldn't surprise me
I would guess it's a copout for when a company wants to sponsor her on IG and asks about her doing onlyfans, she can say she only ever did censored pictures.

I came here looking for the answer to this. It makes zero sense to me. You can see everything anyways so why even bother just fucking with it. It's almost like she does it to be annoying which wouldn't surprise me
its 100% a femdom thing and for some reason it totally works for me. Shes hot AF and I can almost see everything but no, fuck me, I dont deserve it. lmao

It really doesn’t bother me in the slightest. It’s the tiniest mark and you still see the goods. She’s incredible 🥵

It's not Happening. She's the next Denise Milani, Jordan Carver. Sexy vids and pics but never doing more. At least she "talks" dirty when sends those dms to buy her content.
At this point just hoping she does different content showing more of herself. Most of it rn is the same poses/ angles in different outfits/ places even for VIP page. Sometimes she doesn't even show her face which takes away from the content.
Hope somewhere down the line the most we can get is like a JOI but she's never spoken either on OF so idk haha.

Last edited:
Tbh I honest idk if she even runs her Twitter anymore. It feels corporate and people post her leaked content under her photos with no moderation.
Pretty sure now its only her IG post replies and very rarely, OF. Probably not Tiktok anymore unfortunately. Downsides of getting really popular I guess

tbh Who's writing this messages on DMs is really Good 🤣. Highly doubtful she will do that. But, very tempting.

20221220_184322.md.jpg
hopeful but her version of 'masturbation vid' is usually 20 secs of her just rubbing her hand down there very slowly lol not even with her face in the shot

Ok. Last post, (pool), 10 pics on paid profile, - 39 dollars / 9 pics on free profile - 19 dollars. What do U think, will pics overlap, totally same or totally different pics?

Ok. Last post, (pool), 10 pics on paid profile, - 39 dollars / 9 pics on free profile - 19 dollars. What do U think, will pics overlap, totally same or totally different pics?
Might as well just ask this cause there's no way of knowing https://magic-8ball.com/

I've given up pretending her pricing/captions make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom