EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikayla Demaiter - Discussion thread

just to be fair/clear here... no meltdown from me... i really don't care much about her... the extreme photoshop and the squiggly "censorship" bother me but she's hot so I like to check in for the day she maybe posts uncensored stuff

with that said, I will never understand or tolerate people who just go into threads to talk negatively about the model and essentially harass anyone who likes them... it makes no sense whatsoever

focus on the women you (not you, specifically, speaking in generalities here) like and find hot and be positive... there is no need to seek out a woman you don't care for unless you are going out of your way to start trouble
If you (not you in general) didn't reply to a post you don't like, I wouldn't know it unless you reply back.

Some posters are just triggered over any type of criticique of her content or anything like Mikayla having a boyfriend that is going to upset their parasocial relationship with her.

If you (not you in general) didn't reply to a post you don't like, I wouldn't know it unless you reply back.

Some posters are just triggered over any type of criticique of her content or anything like Mikayla having a boyfriend that is going to upset their parasocial relationship with her.

Sure. I’ll repeat again that I don’t care if she has a boyfriend or many. Just didn’t think the girl in the videos was her. That was literally my entire argument back then. If it was, awesome good for her finding love with one of the best golfers in the world

Last edited:
Let people spend their money how they want, you're clearly into her or you wouldn't be spending so much time in this discussion thread the last 2 years. Either stop trying to convince yourself you aren't or just leave 🐸☕

Without the people you're calling "sad" you'd have nothing. To me, that's way more sad than someone buying stuff and saying their latest content is hot
and this guy going to other pages/forums to say the same shit. I think I'm starting to think he has something personal against her. I think she scammed him or something and he's so angry that he's throwing his poison everywhere he can...

I tend to give people a bit of leeway if I can see they're a leaker so I took a peak just to double check he hasn't contributed anything (true, btw). Noticed him asking for Mikayla vids in the CamWhores help thread as of just 2 days ago :pauseChampRev:

Actively seeking out her content on every available platform and still calling it AI garbage is fucking comedy.

great. this place is turn into Reddit now if it hasn't already.

you have 1 member in here to blame for that

also, this is a discussion thread, meant for... wait for it... discussion

if all you want is content there's a thread for that, you don't have to ever be in here whatsoever... that in and of itself is a HUGE difference from reddit where any sub you visit can have content and discussion mixed in

Back
Top Bottom