Simp Chat Mik Allen | Miakanayuri

desol8

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think this Russian Goddess deserves a discussion thread. I recently discovered her, and wow what a pristine body, and that curvature...šŸ˜…. Her cosplay talent really stands out, and she's definitely showing more than what is usual at this level of incredibly professional cosplay. My personal opinion is that her Nier 2B cosplay is literally the best 2B cosplay ever, and her body proportions are 100% perfect and identical to the game model, she is the human 2B unless somebody dethrones her.

It appears to me that a lot of her stuff still didn't leak, and it's locked behind pretty high prices on fansly and patreon

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

desol8

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 20, 2023
Any of you simps signed up for her content? where does she sell the lewder stuff, fansly or patreon? there is a huge price difference between the two, fansly stuff looks like you need at least $49 to see interesting stuff while patreon has a very cheap entry. Any fellow simp with experience care to elaborate?

edit:
not planning on simping for her in the foreseeable future, just being curious

Last edited:

desol8

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 20, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yeah implied nudes sucks but we don't know exactly what level of nudity they contain, it could be good kind of implied nudity. her best stuff never leaked so we don't know.

edit:
I wanna add, from the stuff that leaked I'm not convinced she offers the good kind of implied nudes. I'm a patient man, I can wait a year even to see something that might convince me to buy one of her packs

desol8

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 20, 2023
I understand your point, but I wouldn't call stuff like this "nothing", if it's just a step further it might be worth a try. EnjiNight's content is "nothing", Miakanayuri definitely offers more than "nothing", and as I said, we don't know how far she goes into implied territory since the best implied stuff never leaked

I currently don't want to spend any money on her, but she's the first e-thot who seriously made me think

Ruzzaxd

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 9, 2023
You can be patient for decades, but never get more then tighten panties (pic 1). Whenever she is naked all interestig places are hand covered or blured (as in tatsumaki set). Don't know about you guys but i love her cosplay exactly for this, she is some sort of mistery and i dont' even whant to see her entirely naked))
After all nobody can argue that she has a gorgeous ass i have ever seen (attaching some short vids she start filming reсently (can't post it in main thread))

desol8

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 20, 2023
Also, these previews I grabbed from fansly and patreon seem to suggest that she is indeed getting more "implied nude" than anything that has leaked. She seems to get really naked, and really really "tighten panties" as Ruzzaxd very creatively described the term.

Ruzzaxd

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 9, 2023
May be, some day, someone drop full sets of this, but i can predict what we get....

(goddamn paint :/ )

not bad at all)))

desol8

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 20, 2023
Damn... I just discovered that she has a total of 9 x 2B sets... Only 3 or 4 of those leaked, partially. She's asking an astronomical price for it

I did some digging on patreon and it appears that she only has 132 paid members. Not a patreon expert but this doesn't sound like a lot. I wonder whyšŸ˜†

• PeepoLove
Reactions: tvvovv

XenonTitsLover

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 30, 2022
Used to pay her higher tiers. Not leaking anything. But it depends, some of her sets are really really good with teased but never fully nude. In the past there is a couple of pussy lips and nipples under very light clothes (you could not see them clearly but you can see the shape of them). However there are some that they are really safe and not really worth the full pay. She also tends to post her best pics online as promo, so many times you will pay the high tier, expect something better than the promos and realize the promo was the best pic of the set.

If you are on patreon you might get a small chat with her, she gets extremely offended if you bring up the subject of her doing nudes or going in about her personal intimate life. (She's a lesbian tho). She's also passionate about details about her cosplays and shy about her voice. In the past she used to offer very affordable customs. A friend paid her and said he got very teasing hot shots. Tho deff she has a great ass and legs, can make any man crazy fr.