• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MIB19 - Discussion Thread

already gave out to several people. most of them got out from lurker rank. the reason why it's better for DMs is because I can track down who's who that requesting access to the content. bunch of scrapers tbh. also yes they censored private parts as per Korea law but not for the female face

已经发给几个人了。他们中的大多数都从潜水员级别中退出了。它对 DM 更好的原因是我可以追踪到谁是谁,谁在请求访问内容。说实话,一群爬虫。另外,是的,他们根据韩国法律审查了隐私部位,但没有审查女性的脸
我也购买了,但是视频无法保存,并且包含账户信息。

Yeah you need to anydesk to second device/PC and record from the first PC that is connecting to the second device. because Kollus have a DRM tools that disallow Steam, IDM and other recording tools operating while the video is working
i already mentioned the methods. the username shows up a lot in the video player so they can easily ban you if get caught

i already mentioned the methods. the username shows up a lot in the video player so they can easily ban you if get caught
I tried a lot of ways. But there is no way to DM you sir. Is there any chance to get ChuChu video?

You either can wait until I share it publicly, or try to get reaction score from sharing content at other threads to access DM features
I probably sent you a DM requesting for a content. It’s a first for me trying the “start a conversation” feature I hope it’s equivalent to what we call as “DM”

If you keep having problem you can try Internet Download Manager, that's what i use to download almost everything.
i already mentioned before.

mib19 is using DRM software to avoid illegal download and recording.
the only way to record stuff is via host devices that connected to 2nd devices using RDP or anydesk

also kollus can detect IDM, which will crash the video player. so that technique doesn't work

the only way to record stuff is via host devices that connected to 2nd devices using RDP or anydesk

also kollus can detect IDM, which will crash the video player. so that technique doesn't work
Okay i missed that information nevermind then

By the way really appreciate your efforts. I don't have the patience or knowhow to figure how to get around DRM protection even just to save content for myself. If the platforms go down then I won't have anymore access to anything I purchased.

Back
Top Bottom